9th movrment

Ahh gomen nasai. Im so sorry i didn't do any update i was enjoying myself on tumblr sorry.

My tumblr is lilmissyweeb.

You just got back from the headquarters. You went in and straight to your garden just to see how's your iris flower that you planted in your garden.

Just by looking at the iris flower just made you tear up. You couldn't protect her back in sengoku.

{flashback}

Back in the sengoku year. You were walking around buying food for you. You might known as a hashira but you have your own laziness. Your to lazy to walk this long rode so you use a hallway that many drunk people be there but you know how to defend yourself.

Once you step in the hallway you saw a blanket. Theres somebody in there. You walk up to it and lift the blanket and saw a girl. She has no hair but what is she doing in this hallway all alone?

Then the girl suddenly jolted by someone touch her.

"w-who are you?"

"im y/n l/n im a (breathing) hashira. What are you doing here all alone? It's dangerous here."

The girl hesitate to talk at first but she spoke.

"i was diagnose with a cancer that made my hair fall of and my parents are poor and couldn't pay for a doctor to check up on me so they left me here"

The girl sob. Your heart clench of this girl backstory.

"why not you come with me. I'll take care of you so you will enjoy a new life with happiness"

You close smile at her.

"how can i trust you?"

"you can. I promise you i will take good care of you"

You gave her your hand amd she reach out.

You bought her back to your estate you have her a bath, clothes and food. You were happy seeing her finally smile.

"tomorrow i will call a doctor to check up on you"

"ok"

-

After the check up the doctor said that she could not be cured.

She was sad and so as you.

So you do all your best to make her happy everyday you promise that. She said she wanted to become a demon slayer but you didn't want her to.

But you only thought her to swing katana to protect herself whenever your not home.

You promise to make her year happy and you don't want her to involved to any of these demon mission.

You introduced 'iris' to your master and the other hashira. You named her iris cause her eyes is the colour of iris.

-

One day you went back home in the middle of the night but only to be met with a messy house blood everywhere.

You startes to panic and went to iris room. Iris room was filled with blood and you saw her lifeless body laying on the floor and a demon was eating her hand.
"oh i thought she was the only one here. Well i got two meals lucky me"

With one move the demon head fell off. It screaming in pain.

"YOUR A HASHIRA!!"

you hold iris lifeless body she lost both of her eyes her chest theres a hole and her left arm was eaten. You cried and cried.

Your crow flew to yoriichi's house and told him the news. He ran towards your estate as fast as he can. He Burt's into your house and went to search iris room.

Once he found you. He went up to you and hugged you. You cried in his chest.

"IM A HASHIRA AND I STILL COULDN'T PROTECT HER. IM WEAK IM WEAK"

You yelled that your weak,  your sorry and it's your fault over over and over again.

"your not weak y/n it's not your fault. She's in a better place now. She's happy in the afterlife because you took care of her and make her life happy. It's not your fault."

You cried and cried none stop until you fell asleep of exhausted crying so long.

{end of flashback}

"im sorry iris"

After your done watering the flowers and it almost night time. You went to take a bath and change for sleep.

You cried in your sleep.

'it's not your fault y/n'

You recognize that voice. It's yoriichi.

"yoriichi i missed you and i missed her"

"i missed you to and i know you missed her too"

"why am i even reborn?"

"you were reborn for a reason wich defeat muzan and find back my twin"

You hugged yoriichi.

"can we stay like this till i woke up from this dream?"

"yes we can"

T. B. C
(sorry it's short)