11th movement

Now the descritption has change to slow update. Im sorry but it just works that way ;-;.

----------------------------------------------

A house marked with the wisteria flower. People who live here will help the demon hunters and ask nothing in return.

"once we infiltrate the red light district, we first have to look for my wife"

"i'll be looking around for information on the demon as well"

I weas shock, after all these years uzui never told me he was MARRIED. I can make fun of-.

"THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!"

What is unbelievable?

"huh" both me and uzui said.

"please just stop joking around! Don't use your subordinates to look for you personal brides!!!"

'uhhh im sure he meant wife in a different wqy not that'

"HUH? YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING SOMETHING"

"NO I'M NOT. IM JUST GOING TO SAY IT HARSHLY."
'here we go again'

"WEIRD ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE POPULAR!! HOWEVER!! YOU'RE TELLING US THE DEMON HUNTERS THAT YOU WANT A BRIDE!"

i sat beside tanjiro sipping my green tea watching the show. Im not in the mood to stop the fight.

"YOU DAMN FOOL!! MY WIFE INFILTRATED THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT IN ORDER TO COLLECT INFORMATION ON THE DEMON!!"

"OUR REGULAR CONTACT WAS CUT OFF, SO NOW IM GOING TOO!"

Still sipping my tea waiting them to finish arguing so i could speak. "that's all in your head there right?". Zenitsu said. Im gonna be honest this is his dumb moment.

"YOU SHITTY BRAT!!"

"HERE ARE THE LETTERS SHE SENT ME VIA CROW!!"

i hold the letters and look at it one by one.

"there sure are a lot. Has your wife been in there for a long time?"

"i havr three wives"

"THREE! WIVES THRE-"

I had enough of these shouting and i snap.

"URUSAI. JUST BE QUITE AND FOLLOW THE ODERS WE NEED TO DO. UZUI-SAN KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM OF HAVING THREE WIVES IDIOT"

all of them looked at me. My eyes narrowed at zenitsu. He tense up. Everyone was on shock seeing me yelled at someone but this is only the 1st level of anger in me.

"uhm. In the letters, you remind them multiple times to do their best not to stand out, but... How exactly are we going to do this?" i ask