8th movement

Yo wazzup. How u doin? Good day? Bad day? Oh yall having a bad day? Why ur phone fell on ur face or chest. It's ok here

The twins want u to be happy

The twins want u to be happy. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

I saw alot of tentacle's.' Ehhhhh why the hell is there alot of this shit?' i screamed inside my heart. I saw rengoku reflection on the train window so i fake sleep so he wouldn't notice. I can't move anywhere or my cover could be blowed.

So i just fake sleeping the whole time. Then suddenly the train start to tilt so i got up and went out using the back door. I rip of my disguise and take off the yukata im wearing. I wear the demon slayer corps uniform under it. My katana was hidden under my yukata. It was attached to my leg. Im gonna be honest it was so uncomfortable.

I went to where the train had fall and saw alot of people was save no injures. I was happy that they did a great job while i was fake sleeping. I stay hidden i saw rengoku talking to tanjiro. It seems like tanjiro is bleeding but i don't know where was the wound located.

The ground suddenly rumbled. A dust suddenly covered my view and i saw it. A demon but not any normal one. This, this is an upper moon. Upper moon 3.
'what is an upper moon doing here?' i thought.

He suddenly lung himself towards tanjiro and was about to punch him but rengoku block him by slicing his arm in half. He jump back away from rengoku.

"nice blade"

He licks his arm after it healed. 'why u lick ur blood. Well i did that when i was younger :p'.

"why are you attacking an injured person"

"oh i tought it was going to distract us on our meeting"

"this is our 1st meeting and i already don't like you"

(let me skip this part cause ye i have class and i want to make it quick)

The fight was going crazy. I walked towards tanjiro. He was shocked to see me.

"y/n san what are you doing here?"

"i followed you guys cause i don't have a good feeling about this train mission"

They're movement's was so fast but i can bumped in cause im known as the fastest hashira. Rengoku lost an eye. He was bleeding. And then the dust came back. Great...

I saw the upper moon 3 hand move towards rengoku stomach aming it to punch trough. I flung myself towards them and cut of the demons arm avoiding it from punching rengoku.

"y/n what are you doing here?"

"tch girl leave me and rengoku alone. I dont fight women"

You ignored both of them and start attacking the upper moon. He blocked all my attacks and always back away but i kept on moving back close to his face so i could cut off his neck.

Reader pov

He tried as hard as he can to avoid fighting her and focus on rengoku but he couldn't cause this girl is fast af. Even though he jump to the sky she still can reach him. Even he didn't know if you were a human or demon cause your movement is not like a normal person.

"what's your name i would like to remember it when we meet again"

"akaza upper moon 3"

"y/n wisteria (breathing) hashira"

Rengoku stood there looking at you and akaza fighting. He couldn't help you cause the movement was faster then his fight with akaza. This was faster.

The sun is coming out soon. Akaza use all of his strength and kicked you in the stomach so you could let go of him so he could find a shade to hide. Tanjiro, inouske, zenitsu and rengoku was shocked cause there was not even a scratch on you.

You ran up to rengoku and ask him if he is ok same goes to tanjiro and the others. You was so worried about the injuries they had. A few minutes later kakushi's came to help. The kakushi was shock to that you fought the upper moon but theres no scratch on you.

Rengoku and the others went to the butterfly estate and i went to the demon slayer headquarters. I report to oyakata-sama about an upper moon arrival at the mission.

"y/n why not you go to the butterfly estate and treat your wounds"

"im fine oyakata-sama the demon failed to put a scratch on me"

"im glad your not hurt. You may go home and rest"

"thank you oyakata-sama"

I got up and went to my estate.