10th movement

Im sorry i didn't post for days cause i've been busy on house chores and school.

School from home is kinda hard cause it's hard to understand.

Anyway enjoy

----------------------------------------------

You went to the butterfly estate the next day. To visit tanjiro and his friends to see how are they doing.

"shinobu. Is tanjiro here? I want to see him"

"ah yes he is still recovering since his gut was stabbed"

"you can go met him"

"thank you"

You walked to the room. You open the door only to meet with a yell.

"YOU TALKED TO A PRETTY GIRL??? HOW DOES SHE LOOKS LIKE? IS SHE SINGLE? IS SHE MARRIED? TELL ME"

just by those word's you knew he was talking about you. You interrupt they're conversation "ano". Both of them shot stare at you cause you heared everything. You got a nervous smile cause the mop hair boy looking at with a heart shape eyes. He then ran towards at you.

"WAHHH YOUR SO PRETTY! PLZ BE MY WIFE MARRY ME NOW PLZZZ"

You wanted to say no but he then passed out on the floor. Tanjiro knock out him.

"sorry if zenitsu is bothering you"

"ah no it's fine im use to it"

He was surprised that you have went trough to guy's who begged you to marry them, but he was glad that she's ok with it.

"i came here just to check on you guys. How are you and is the wound recovering good?"

"yes we feel aloy better and our wound is recovering well"

"glad to hear that. Im going to talk with shinobu. Bye"

"bye y/n-san"

You walked to the medical room that shinobu was in. Mitsuri was also there which more fun cause only the three of you girl's without any boys bothering you guys. You guys chat on the engawa of the estate. Mitsuri bought dangos for us. We chat until the memories of iris came into your mind. Your smile suddenly drop.

"y/n what's wrong?"

"huh it's nothing"

"you sure? You suddenly went quite and your smile droped. You always smile like shinobu but half lided eyes"

"no im ok. There's nothing wrong"

"oooh. Y/n why not you follo me to the village spring. They have a good bath spring to relax your body and also good for your health"

"sure i love to. Shinobu?"

"im sorry i have stuff to do i can't come with you guy's"