ThAtS sUsPiCiOuS bRo

Nico

Nico looked at Keefe, who was sitting at the Hermes table, picking at a blueberry muffin.

Nico wasn't sure if Keefe looked happier, or it was just him, but Will confirmed his suspicions when he said, "Keefe seems to be fitting in pretty well now."

To be honest, Nico had a feeling that for some reason, Keefe was hiding secrets. When he had first seen Nico control the shadows, he looked like he wanted to run and hide.

Will had asked him about it, but all Keefe had done was sign 'Neat trick. Just don't dye your bangs silver and we'll be cool.'

That was followed by several questions from all around, and Nico couldn't remember who asked what, only that Keefe had replied with very little.

'No, Bangs Boy is not my friend, but he's not my nemesis either. We tolerate each other because Sophie and his twin sister are friends,' he had signed. Then, he had gone off and began drawing in one of his notebooks, this one a bright gold that practically screamed secrets.

Honestly, Nico still had questions. He seemed to know some other child of Hades, but Nico was the only one that could control shadows like that... or was he? Any questions he asked might be ignored, but the question remained: What was going on with Keefe?

Will

Will watched from the corner of his eye as Keefe continued painting on the small canvas. How his eyes were that good, Will had no idea, but he was very intently coloring the pocket sized rectangle almost as if he was referencing a plan or... a memory!

Stashing the tools he had gotten out to work on the medical kit he had started to carve out of wood, he walked behind Keefe, casually glancing over his shoulder. What Will saw in those few seconds before he was too far away to see was a pair of brown eyes, full of emotion.

To Will, those eyes looked like those of an innocent girl who had seen too many of the world's horrors and had too many burdens for her age, yet was determined, fierce and caring. He could most definitely see why Keefe was painting her, but his main question was who this girl was.

It seemed likely that it would be the girl Sophie he had been talking about last night, but Will couldn't tell exactly how much and in what way Keefe liked the owner of those brown eyes. For all he knew, she was his sister, who he still missed, most likely because he had to leave her behind for her safety.

However, the look in the girl's eyes suggested that she was a more powerful being than she looked at first glance. Could it be a goddess? Aphrodite could look any way she wanted, but still, Will didn't think it was that. The puzzle confused him deeply, but Will was determined to find out what, exactly, had driven the silent blond boy to Camp Halfblood.

I have thirty views. IDK how many are original yet but it's still big for me because as of me publishing this I'm still a bit of a wisecracking nobody... STOP DEPRESSING YO SELF GALAXY

Anyhoo gonna keep publishing and as a 'sorry' for not updating sooner you'll get like two more chapters :)