2

"See? It wasn't that bad"

It was an early December morning and the young Girl named Valerie Moore woke up by someone softly calling her name while shaking her

It was an early December morning and the young Girl named Valerie Moore woke up by someone softly calling her name while shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes and was met with bright green orbs looking into her hazel ones.

"Hey, come on, get up. We want to go to Griddy's to get some hot chocolate or coffee before we go and do something in the snow. You wanna come?" Five asked her and, at the word 'snow', the little girl quickly sat up and looked out of the Window.

She smiled brightly at the window, but when she turned to Five, it slowly faded. Valerie was scared. She thought that the other children, that she is supposed to see as her siblings, might not like her and they'd say bad things when she tags along with them. She wanted to form words or little sentences like 'No' or 'I'm not sure' in her head, but it's only been a few months of her learning new words and using her voice again.

"Come on. It'll be fun. The others are dying to know if you're coming!" Five said and took her hands into his and gently massaged her knuckles, seeing that unsure look on her face. The small brunette immediately relaxed a bit and thought about going out with them. She thought that it wouldn't hurt to do something with them and started to picture her answer to the Boy in her head.

"S-s-sure."

The Boy smiled brightly at her and helped her stand up. She still had to get used to walking and talking at her own again. Yet all the academy members were patient with her. Reginald not as much as the other children or Grace and Pogo. Grace and Pogo were, in Valerie's opinion, with the best living objects on earth. Besides her new siblings, of course. She obviously didn't count her Parents, since they aren't alive anymore.

"Great. Go ahead and change. I'll tell the others you're coming." Five told her and she nodded with a small smile. The brown haired Boy left the room, so she could change into her uniform, and waited outside her room for her to come out.

The small girl quickly went over to her Closet and pulled out one of her uniforms, changing into it but leaving the tie undone since she still had problems tying it. She grabbed her coat and scarf from her closet and her notebook and pen from her desk. The Girl left room and was met with Number 4 and 5, standing across from her room with bright smiles on their faces.

Klaus went up to her, wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him while saying, "There is my Bestie! Let's go and get some Hot chocolate, yeah?"

Valerie unwrapped her arm from around him and nodded her head. Klaus made his way to the front door, where the others were waiting for the rest of them. Five walked up to her and pointed towards her neck, where her loose tie still hung.

"You need help with that?" Five asked and Valerie nodded at him with a bright smile. Five started tying the tie and soon tucked it into Number Zero's vest. "There. I'm gonna teach you how to tie it soon." The little brunette nodded at him with a smile.