Chapter Two-I Use The Word Yeet

(SERO)

Sero picked her up and put her on his back, then fastened her with tape to make sure she didn't fall. Then he quickly ran away from all the explosions and all the chaos. One explosion, however, happened right in front of him, and some of it burned his arms as he put them up to protect his face. He tried to keep quiet.

(MINA)

Mina's ear was bleeding and her head hurt. She saw Bakugou racing towards the two friends- and he looked way more angry than he normally was. This was not gonna be fun.

(SERO)

Sero ran faster, then started swinging around like Spider-Man to get away from Bakugou. He was terrified. Thankfully he was quicker than Bakugou at the moment.

(MINA)

Bakugou yeeted like seventeen more explosions at the two. Mina covered her ears because the sound was close-by and might make her deaf. She tried to grab her phone out of her pocket to call a pro hero, but that turned out to be a stupid idea, Bakugou exploded it.

"NOO-"

(SERO)

One of the explosions made debris fly towards Sero and it hit him in the stomach, winding him. He didn't stop though. Even if he couldn't breathe he was going to make sure Mina got out in one piece.

(MINA)

Mina noticed Sero was having trouble breathing. "Sero, it's fine, you don't have to save me, just get a freaking pro hero!" Bakugou heard "pro hero" and got more mad, yeeting another explosion at Sero's back, which hit Mina in the back of her head. She cried out in pain.

(SERO)

Sero uses his tape to drag a large piece of debris that hit Bakugou and stopped him. Then Sero moved quicker until the pros were in sight. He yelled out for help, "HEY! SOMEBODY HELP US!"

(MINA)

Mina shouted, "The League of Villains is-" She was grabbed from behind by Bakugou, who threw her into a random tree, knocking her out again.

(SERO)

Sero felt something grab him and looked down to see Kirishima. Sero winced in pain because Kiri's hands were hardened and were cutting his skin as he grabbed him. Kiri pulled Sero down and slammed him on the ground, making him hit his head really hard. The pros rushed over to try and stop them but were stopped by Denki, who electrocuted them all. Sero dizzily watched as their only chance faded away and everything became black.