Chapter Five: Heck You

(SERO)

Sero grabbed the gun, pulled Bakugou away and slammed him the ground, then shot him right between the eyes.

(MINA)

Mina vomited on Sero's back.

"EW EW EEW EWWW THAT WAS THE MOST GROSS THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME!!!"

(SERO)

Sero stared down at Bakugou's dead body, not talking. Sero didn't really care at the moment. He just stared at Bakugou.

(MINA)

She saw Bakugou too.

"Oh crap. Is he-?"

(SERO)

Sero was completely still.

(MINA)

The chains had been connected to a remote Bakugou had in his hand. She tried to reach at it to free herself, but fell.

"Ow!"

(SERO)

Sero grabbed the remote.

(MINA)

She realized she was looking right into her dead former friend's eyes. She started to shake and soft tears fell down her eyes.

"He is-"

It was unnerving and terrifying. But she got over that soon and got grossed out.

"WELP DOESN'T MATTER HE KISSED ME."

(SERO)

Sero handed the remote to Mina.

(MINA)

She pressed the button to free herself of the chains and got up. She punched Bakugou in the nose and stepped on his face.

"DIS-GUST-TANG BOY."

(SERO)

Sero got the vomit off his back. "I'm so sorry about that-" Mina said. Sero looked at the guards laying on the floor.

(MINA)

Her newly pale face was bright red with blushing. She also saw the guards. "Did you kill them too? Woah-"

(SERO)

He saw one of them move and shot the guard in the face.

(MINA)

"WOAH-"

(SERO)

He hadn't said a thing since Bakugou had kissed Mina.

(MINA)

"Are you okay?"

She looked into his eyes, vomit still around her mouth, looking normal, the first really good look Sero had gotten of her after her Quirk had stopped working.

"Are you not talking because I look so weird? What is it? Is it because of that stupid pervert?"

She stepped on Bakugou again, and heard ribs break.

"Oop."

(SERO)

At the moment his eyes looked cold and empty, yet filled with rage. There was some blood splattered on his cheek. He had a distant look. It was kinda scary.

(MINA)

"Hanta!"

It was the first time she'd ever said his first name.