Chapter Three: Psych (aka Sike)

(MINA)

Mina hurt all over. Her head, her arm and her ribs hurt especially bad. She didn't remember how she had been knocked out. She didn't know how she had gotten where she was. She was in a jail cell of some sort with electricity running everywhere and she felt weird, like something was wrong.

(SERO)

Sero still wasn't awake. He was tied up in a different cell. There were large cuts on his arms, legs, and neck. And there was an electricity scar on his chest and a huge bruise on his stomach.

(MINA)

She looked down at her hands. They. Weren't. Pink. They were pale. She reached up for her horns. Not there either. She looked at the full-length mirror that was there and held back a scream. Her hair was black. Her eyes were blue and the whites were, well, WHITE. Bandages covered her ripped and bloodied UA uniform. She tried to use her Quirk, but couldn't. This was officially her worst nightmare.

(SERO)

Sero slowly opened his eyes. He was greeting with the worst headache ever. His vision was blurry and he felt like throwing up. He slowly looked at his arms. His eyes widened. His elbows were covered in huge cuts. And the place where tape came out of was stitched shut. He was in so much pain that he couldn't even breathe.

(MINA)

Mina remembered a bit of what had brought her here. She remembered her friends betraying her. She sunk to the ground, in too much pain emotionally and physically to stand as she sobbed, the camera in her cell showing her moment of weakness to the rest of the Bakusquad.

(SERO)

Sero looked around in a panic.

"Mina!"

He called out weakly.

"Mina, where are you!?"

His head was pounding but he didn't care. He only cared about Mina.

(MINA)

The camera in her cell showed Sero, in the horrible condition that he was. "I don't freaking know-" She faintly whispered in the middle of her sobs.

(SERO)

Sero pulled against the ropes tied around his wrists. He pulled harder and harder until his wrists bled, and even then he didn't stop.

(MINA)

"S-stop-" She had ropes too, and they were slowly but surely cutting off her circulation. "It'll just hurt more!" She looked broken already.

(SERO)

Sero didn't stop and eventually broke the rope. His wrists were bleeding and it hurt excruciatingly, but he didn't care.

(MINA)

Her ropes were clearly different. The more she struggled, the tighter they got, and she was screaming with pain, but couldn't stop. Until she heard Bakugou's voice telling her that if she stayed there and never struggled, he'd leave Sero alive and not kill him like they were gonna do. If she did struggle they'd kill him right in front of her.

(SERO)

Sero kicked at the door to his cell.

(MINA)

Mina stopped struggling. She felt Bakugou go right behind her and knock her out, right before saying almost the same thing to Sero.

(SERO)

This just made Sero angry, but for Mina's sake, he stopped.

(MINA)

Bakugou smirked, then broke Mina's camera. He whispered,

"Psych."