Chapter Six: Somebody Once Told Me Angst Was Gonna Kill Me

(SERO)

Sero pointed the gun at Kiri, now furious beyond imagination. He wasn't going to let him take her from him. She was the only one he had left and he sure as heck wasn't about to lose her this easy.

(KIRISHIMA)

Kirishima smirked.

"That'll just go right through me."

He activated his Quirk, and punched Sero in the jaw.

(SERO)

Sero kicked Kiri in the balls and shot him in the leg, which he hadn't hardened.

(KIRISHIMA)

Kirishima screamed in pain and ran back to Mina, pulling out a knife from somewhere, and stabbing her in the ribs.

(SERO)

Sero's eyes widened and he kicked Kirishima in the face, then proceeded to trap him in a headlock.

 Kirishima grabbed Sero and hoisted him over his head, pinning him to the ground by his throat. Sero kicked Kirishima in the side of the head and a big crack echoed around them. 

Then Kiri stopped moving and became very pale. Now Sero didn't notice this at the moment but Kiri had hit him hard, and he was bleeding a lot.

(MINA)

Mina was bleeding out, and had shallow, gasping breaths. Sero looked up at Mina.

He quickly got up and was about to use his tape when he saw the stitches.

 He groaned and grabbed the knife and cut the stitches and himself, yelling in agony.

 He quickly got some tape before he really started bleeding more and used it like a bandage. Mina opened her eyes, and grabbed Sero's hand.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry I-I c-couldn't stay w-with y-you-"

Tears streamed down her face as she died.

(SERO)

He held her close

"N-No...no please..!"

Tears streamed down his face. He was the only one left. But he didn't want to be. He didn't want to be here without anyone there with him. He slowly laid Mina down and hugged his knees, silently crying.

As Sero sat there, he realized he was sitting in a pool of his own blood. He was bleeding out. He didn't make a move though. 

He sat still. And as he sat there, Aizawa, All Might, and Present Mic broke down the wall and busted in to find him hugging his knees and sitting among his dead friends. 

He slowly looked up. He was pale, weak, and shaky. All Might picked him up. There wasn't much time left for Sero. He was fading fast. And the 3 teachers knew he wasn't going to make it. 

So they sat down with him. All Might helped him and Aizawa and Present Mic comforted him as he faded. All three held back tears as they watched the last member of the Bakusquad die right in front of them.