Chapter 3

Dayanara wakes up. She starts a bath and heads downstairs while she waits for the bathtub to fill up. She sees her mom watching the news. She heads to the kitchen and grabs and orange. She heads back upstairs and sits on her bed. She gets a notifaction from messages. She looks and its William.

💞William💞
Hey Daya, Mayte gave me your number
...
Hey
...
I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and Mayte so you guys can meet someone
...
Sure
...
Okay, great
...

Daya's happy that she got to hang out with William but got a little sad when she heard thats someone else other than Mayte was coming. She was fine with Mayte since she was pretty chill but another person would not go good with her. Bit she finally got in the bath and when she finished she changed into some nice jeans with a white shirt tucked in and a black jacket and she did only her eyeliner. She walked over to the house and knocked. This time a grown woman who looked around 35-40 years old with brunette hair with blond faded highlights answered the door.

Betty(Mayte's mom): hello, you must be Dayanara, please come in

Dayanara: thank you

Dayanara comes inside and sits down. The place seemed very fancy inside and clean even tho they just moved in. Betty walks away to the kitchen and starts doing something. Mayte comes down the stairs in a cute flower dress and walks to the kitchen not noticing me. Soon William walks down in a nice dress shirt and black pants. Mayte walks out of the kitchen with flower crown that look like it had just been made. She starts arguing with William until he turns around and sees me. They both stop bickering immediately. Just as soon as they stopped, Betty walked in with some fancy tea cups. She sits the tea on the table then gives her children a kiss on the head and heads upstairs. They sit down on the couch.

William: we are just waiting for someone, then we can go okay daya

Mayte: why did you even invite her

William: Mayte, stop be nice

Daya: who is her?

Just as Daya says that, there is a knock at the door. William heads to open it and a blonde girl with blue eyes walks in wearing the same dress that mayte was wearing even with a flower crown just like hers. Mayte saw this and got very mad.

Mayte: what the heck is your problem Julia

Julia: what

William: Mayte, just go change no need to make a fuss about it

Mayte: screw you William, she saw my post and decided to wear that

Julia: are you jealous I look better

Mayte has had enough. Daya watches as Mayte walks over to Julia who had a smirking face and slapped her. Julia looks at her in pure anger. She slaps her back. They start fighting until Daya gets up and pulls them off eachother.

Daya: okay, why are you guys fighting

Mayte: this is Julia, williams girlfriend who is hella spoiled and thinks she has everything

Daya got mad at the word girlfriend so daya picked up her phone off the table and left slamming the door behind her. She grabbed her key and went inside her house then to her room. She layed there until she heard a knock. She opens the front door and see Mayte. Her hair was a little messy and her flowers on her crown were messed up. She comes inside and sits on the couch. I lock the door and sit with her. They hear a knock and Daya tries to get up to open the door but Mayte pulls her back to the couch.

Mayte: I have to tell you something

Daya: what

Mayte: its about my family

Daya:.....