The Amazing Date CH. 3

Bonnie and Kol stopped running when they got to the town square. They walked around looking for a nice restaurant to eat at. As they walked they laughed and talked about thier family and friends and some things that they didn't know about each other. The name of the restaurant they found was called Jus De Pomme. It was french restaurant and looked really fancy. The couple got a table for two and went on with the date.

   Klaus and Caroline were on their way to the town square to find an Italian restaurant. They talked and talked about everything. It turned out that they had more in common than Caroline thought they did. The name of the restaurant was Succo Di Mela. They got a table and continued talking.

   Elena and Elijah were in a nice fancy mexican restaurant called Zumo De Manzana. They got to know each other alot better. They talked about their dreams and goals and about almost everything.

   After their dates they all meet up at some random person's ball dance. When they walked in a slow song was playing.  Kol grabbed Bonnie and took her to the dance floor. Klaus and Elijah did the same to Caroline and Elena. All 3 couples started dancing to the song. The boy's hands were on the girl's waist and the girl's hands were wrapped around the boy's necks. They were swaying back and forth to the slow, calming music.

   After the ball they went back to the mansion.  They were all pretty tired and all went to sleep.  Bonnie and Kol slept together. Elijah want to his room and Elena went to hers. Klaus and Caroline stayed down stairs so the could have a talk.

   "Caroline,  I really like you and-", before Klaus could finish Caroline pressed her lips to his. Klaus was taken by suprised before he realized he was kissing The Caroline Forbes. Klaus kissed her back and they ended up having a 10 minute make-out session.  They went to slept peacefully in each others arms.