What to Do? CH. 2

Bonnie woke up with arms around her. At first she had no idea who's arms they were. She turned around to see Kol still asleep. She sighed with relief as she tried to get up. Kol held her even tighter.

         "Were are you going?", Kol asked.

          "To take a shower", Bonnie said.

           "Can I join you?", Kol asked jokingly.

            Bonnie decided to trust Kol and take that next step. She is ready for this.

            "Sure", Bonnie said.

          "Really?" "Don't play with my emotions like that", said Kol.

            Bonnie began taking her clothes off and ran to the bathroom.

            "Come on" , Bonnie said seductively.

           Kol hoped out the bed and started stripping. He ran to the shower with Bonnie . They spent about an hour in the shower kissing and bathing each other. They got out and got dressed. They walked down stairs to see everyone already awake.

          "I trust you guys had a nice time last night", said Klaus smiling.

          "Shut up Klaus", Kol and Bonnie said in unison. They looked at each other and smiled.

           "So what are we doing today?", asked Caroline.

           "I was thinking that we could go out on individual dates at dinner time", "Girls ask guys", said Elena.

           "That sounds awesome", said Caroline.

           "Yea, it does", said Bonnie.

           "I guess I'm in", said Kol.

           "Me too", said Klaus.

          "Sure" said Elijah.

           "So you can ask anyone of us?", asked Kol.

           "Yep", said Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie.

             "What do we do untill then?", asked Klaus.

             "We go shopping, duh", said the girls.

              "Well I don't know about Klaus or Elijah, but I'm just going stay here while you girls go shopping, ok?", said Kol.

               "You're coming so you can tell me how good I look in my dress", said Bonnie while smiling.

              "Fine I'll go", said Kol winking at Bonnie. Bonnie blushed and looked down at her shoes.

           "Does that mean we all have to go?", asked Klaus looking at Caroline. 

             "Yes, now let's go", said Caroline, "you too Elijah".

             They all walked out the door to find the nicest dress store in Seattle.  They found this really cute little dress shop called Maybelle's Shop. When they walked in the girls were mezmerized by the beautiful dresses in the shop.

           Bonnie found this this really pretty light blue floor-length dress. She went to the dress room to go see how it fits on her. She looked in the mirror before walking out the dressing room. The dress showed her curves and she had to admit she looked smokin' hot. When she walked out the dressing room Kol's mouth drooped open. Kol thought she looked like the most beautiful girl in the world. Bonnie laughed when she saw Kol. She thought he looked complete shocked at how she looked. Caroline and Elena ran over to her and gave her a hug.

          "OMG, you look amazing", said Caroline.

           "You look hot", said Elena.

          Bonnie walked over to Kol to try ro snap him out of his trance. He rapidly blinked his eyes as if was coming back to the real world.

             "Wow, you look beautiful", said Kol.

            "Thanks", said Bonnie.

              Bonnie cupped Kol's faced and they shared a short but passionate kiss.

             "Get a room!", said Klaus.

              Bonnie and Kol pulled away from each other and smiled.

             Caroline got a white floor-length dress with silver flowers and Elena got a purple dress that stopped right below her kness. All three dresses were beautiful. When they left the shop it was 5:00pm. The went to buy the guys some tuxedos and went to the house. When they got there it was 5:14pm. They all got dressed and went down stairs to figure out who was taking who.

           "On this date you can take your partner anywhere you would like. You have to stay out at least an hour and when we are all here you have to tell us what you did and where you went, ok?", said Caroline.

           "Okay", said Kol, Klaus, Bonnie, Elena, and Elijah.

            "Elena, who will you be asking?", asked Caroline.

            Elena got up and walked towards Elijah.

           "Elijah Mickelson, will you go on a date with me?", asked Elena.

             "I would love to go on a date with you Ms.Gilbert", said Elijah.

            Elena and Elijah walked out the door to go start their date. They both already knew who Bonnie would asked and who Caroline would ask.

           "Bonnie, who will you be asking?", asked Caroline.

           Bonnie walked up to Kol and started to blush. She looked up and saw him smiling.

          "Kol Mickelson, will you go on a date with me?" , asked Bonnie.

           "I would be honored to Ms.Bennett", said Kol.

            They walked out the door hand in hand. Wondering if Caroline would actually ask out Klaus. They decided to wait on them at the door while Kol used his super hearing to listen in on thier conversation.

           "Klaus Mickelson, will you go on a date with me?", asked Caroline.

           "I would love to Ms. Forbes", said Klaus.

           "They're coming", said Kol.

            "Let's go", said Bonnie.