The Sisendere Curse

Dori looked at the figure in shock and at first refused to acknowledge that she was even there as she stared at the wall in front of her and for the first time in months refused to fall asleep, because she didn't know what would happen if she fell asleep or where in the hell this new figure came from or why the hell she could hear it in her head when no one else was around cause this damn thing wouldn't shut up about blood whenever someone made fun of Blythe. 

"A̸w̵ ̷c̵o̷m̶e̴ ̸o̸n̵ ̶D̶o̴r̶i̵~̷,̶ ̶y̶a̶ ̴k̵n̴o̶w̷ ̵y̷o̸u̸ ̸w̴a̶n̸t̴ ̵t̵o̷ ̷p̶u̵t̷ ̷t̸h̶a̵t̶ ̷n̴o̸ ̸g̶o̷o̵d̸ ̷J̴e̶f̷f̷ ̵i̴n̵ ̷h̶i̷s̵ ̵p̴l̶a̷c̶e̵!̷ ̸L̸o̷o̶k̴ ̸a̵t̴ ̶B̶l̴y̶t̴h̴e̵!̵ ̷B̷e̸a̷t̷e̵n̵ ̷b̴r̴u̸i̸s̶e̸d̴ ̵a̷n̴d̷ ̷u̷s̴e̶d̸ ̶l̶i̷k̴e̴ ̵a̵ ̷s̷e̶x̶ ̶d̴o̵l̷l̴!" The voice seethed, and shadows seemed to move at it spoke. It sounded just like Dori, but With a much more sinister tone and a little more of an echo to it "No shut up!!" Dori snapped, hugging her ears shut as she curled up on the couch and tried to keep ignoring it, not wanting to accidentally hurt Blythe again. 

"The last time I listened to you, I HURT HER!!" she snapped in her head loudly. Sally was going to her room when she saw Dori in the abandoned living room sitting on the couch and frowned, going to try and find someone else who was awake before bumping into EJ. 

"Sally? What are you doing up?" EJ whispered holding her shoulders. 

"Its Dori, I was going to bed after getting some water but Dori was in the living room we never use anymore and seemed pretty upset about something and seemed to be resisting going to sleep and she was angry at someone but I didn't see anybody else in the room with her." Sally said seriously worried for Dori, because even before today something had been going on making Dori less social and a lot more prone to getting angry which was confusing cause she never got angry but thats all she seemed to be lately plus she kept glaring at random objects and mumbling. EJ frowned and went to the back living room and looked inside it, just able to make out Dori's silhouette. 

"W̴h̸a̴t̴?̷ ̴C̴o̸m̷p̴a̷r̵e̶d̴ ̴t̷o̷ ̷w̸h̸a̷t̴ ̸t̸h̵e̵s̴e̸ ̵d̶u̶m̷m̷i̸e̷s̵ ̸a̸r̷e̷ ̷d̴o̵i̴n̷g̵ ̷t̸o̵ ̸h̸e̶r̴ ̷a̸n̷d̵ ̷y̸o̵u̴,̷ ̸a̶ ̷f̴e̸w̸ ̶s̸c̷r̶a̵t̵c̶h̶e̴s̷ ̵o̴n̸ ̸B̵l̵y̴t̶h̵e̵'̸s̵ ̵a̵r̸m̸s̵ ̴a̷r̶e̴ ̶n̸o̵t̶h̴i̸n̷g̵ ̷t̴o̵ ̶t̶h̶a̴t̷,̷" the voice smirked and a girl that looked exactly like Dori appeared, but her eyes were solid black and she looked paler then her. 

"I believe I told you to shut up and to leave me alone. Also don't talk about people like that, its very rude." Dori said looking up at her and glared at her annoyed not hearing or noticing EJ just yet, or the fact he saw her glaring at a lamp and just told it to shut up. EJ had to hide a small smile as that was rather funny in his mind. 

"And since when do I shut up? Maybe it'll be easier for me to get Blythe, then she can have her own revenge," the shadow smirked and laughed. Dori frowned before another shadow appeared this one the same as Dori but with red streaks and blood red eyes making them both appear making both the shadows visible. 

"C̵o̴p̸y̵i̷n̸g̶ ̸w̵h̵a̴t̷ ̸y̴o̸u̸ ̴s̶a̷y̴ ̶i̷s̴ ̴f̸u̵n̶,̶ ̵l̵i̷t̵t̵l̴e̶ ̷m̶i̶n̸d̵ ̷t̶r̶i̶c̴k̴s̸t̵e̸r̸,̵ ̷u̵n̴f̷o̶r̶t̴u̵n̴a̸t̴e̵l̶y̸ ̵y̵o̷u̶ ̶a̵r̶e̶n̷t̷ ̷m̸e̴ ̷a̵n̶d̷ ̸t̴r̶u̴s̷t̴ ̶m̸e̵ ̶t̸o̸u̵c̸h̷ ̸B̷l̵y̷t̴h̴e̸ ̴a̷n̴d̵ ̷t̷h̷e̸r̷e̴ ̵w̶i̷l̵l̵ ̶b̵e̴ ̷h̷e̴l̵l̴ ̶t̵o̴ ̴p̴a̵y̶ ̷b̴i̵t̴c̸h̷,̸ ̴t̷r̸u̵s̴t̵ ̵m̵e̴.̴ ̴I̴ ̵m̴a̴y̷ ̶n̷o̵t̸ ̶s̷e̷e̷m̷ ̶d̴e̵a̸d̵l̸y̴ ̴b̴u̶t̴ ̴y̵o̷u̷ ̵haven't ̶s̵e̶e̴n̸ ̷m̷e̴ ̵w̶h̵e̵n̷ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̴f̴u̸l̸l̸y̸ ̷b̸l̵o̵w̷s̴ ̶u̵p̶,̸ ̶t̵h̵a̸t̶ ̷l̷i̴t̵t̸l̷e̸ ̴p̶e̶r̵f̵o̴r̴m̴a̸n̵c̵e̴ ̷e̷a̵r̸l̵i̴e̷r̶ ̶i̴s̶ ̴h̸a̶l̶f̵ ̸o̷f̴ ̵w̷h̶a̴t̷ ̸I̶ ̵c̵a̴n̸ ̷r̴e̴a̵l̷l̴y̷ ̷d̶o̴.̴ ̶S̷o̵ ̴y̷o̶u̶ ̸e̵i̴t̷h̵e̶r̶ ̴l̸e̴a̸v̵e̸ ̴a̷n̶d̶ ̸p̶i̷s̸s̴ ̵o̶f̵f̶ ̷s̸o̴m̶e̴o̴n̸e̸ ̸e̵l̶s̷e̴ ̶t̸h̴a̵t̴ ̷a̷i̶n̶t̴ ̷B̷l̴y̴t̴h̸e̷ ̷o̸r̵ ̵S̵a̷t̷a̴n̸ ̶h̶i̷m̵s̸e̴l̶f̴ ̴w̴o̵n̵t̶ ̶b̸e̷ ̸a̴b̸l̸e̶ ̴t̴o̵ ̶f̶i̸n̴d̵ ̸e̸v̷e̵n̸ ̵a̶ ̵a̸t̸o̷m̶ ̸o̵f̸ ̸w̸h̸a̶t̵ ̷u̸s̵e̷d̸ ̵t̸o̶ ̸b̵e̵ ̶y̴o̷u̸r̶ ̶b̵o̴d̴y̸ ̶o̷r̴ ̸s̶p̶i̷r̴i̴t̸.̷.A̸l̷s̵o̴ ̸n̴i̵c̴e̸ ̸t̸r̸i̶c̴k̶ ̸w̸i̸t̸h̸ ̷t̸h̸e̴ ̸s̸h̸a̷d̴o̴w̶s̸,̷ ̶b̸u̸t̸ ̴l̷e̷a̸v̸e̷ ̶n̶o̸w̸.̵" The figure behind Dori snapped at the other one ignoring EJ in the doorway. The shadow rolled her eyes and turned to EJ and smirked at him.