Chapter 1: Lost in the Swamp

(Hi guys, gals and nonbinary pals
Idk why am I doing this tbh
Just don't take it seriously
Hope you'll like it)

(Ben's pov)

Things haven't been going very well these couple months...
I had some arguments with my wife and I have decided to take a break for some time.

Four days ago:
His wife: Ben I have to tell you something.
Ben: Like right now? Im posting some memes on Twitter.
HW: Honey this is important.
I have to tell you the truth.
Ben: wha-
HW: It's not normal... to have...
Ben: To have what? I'm confused 🤷‍♂️
HW: it's just I didn't want you to feel embarrassed so I lied about my perfectly dry pussy. You know it's not normal. I just wanted to tell you that you've NEVER satisfied me, you know.
Ben: What are you talking about? So, the feeling like I was stranded in a desert without water for few weeks wasn't supposed to happened?
HW: Well, let's just say that I want a divorce.
Ben: 👁👄👁

Now:
(Ben's pov)

After being defeated by my arch nemesis Cardi B (and my wife) I've decided to spend some time in nature. I've been hiking for a while now but I just can't seem to find my way out of this swamp. At least I want to find a place to rest for the night.

(The narrator)
As he was progressing more and more into the dark, he saw a cottage in a middle of the swamp.
It looked kind of cozy but he still wasn't convinced to go inside so he waited in the bushes, slowly observing.
Then he noticed someone...someone so handsome and shrexy he couldn't believe his eyes 👀
This mysterious chad was having a bath in mud but he still looked so pretty and mesmerizing. Ben just couldn't take his eyes off of him as he slowly rubbed the mud all over his naked body.
Ben was confused and then realized he was getting a boner.
He finally got enough courage to go meet the hot stranger.

B: H-hi, Sorry to bother you but-
Shrek was shocked 😳 He covered his massive dong with hands and blushed as he looked at him
B: Oh no sorry I didn't know you were naked. (Liar)
S: Oh no it's okay let me just get some clothes.
Shrek entered his latrine and dressed up. Ben could finally see him in his sexy ogre blouse.
S: So what brings you here?
B: I got lost in the swamp and I'm looking for a place to sleep this night. I was wondering if you could let me come over at least for tonight.
Shrek blushed
S: Well I only have one bed so we have to share.
B: I-I don't think it's gonna be a problem heh.
Ben couldn't believe he said that but he knew this is gonna be a great opportunity to get closer with Shrek.
S: Anyway, the name's Shrek.
B: Nice to meet you, I'm Ben.