Chapter 8

NAYEON POV

there's no work for this day because it's Holiday that's why I fix my room while my hair is in bun, while my other members was busy into their own things and me, is here inside of my room fixing Everything..

Until my work here in my room stop because of my phone Suddenly ringing and I decided to look who is the caller, unknown?

For sure one of managers and I answer it..

"Yes manager-nim?"

"Noona I'm not your manager hahaha"

Wait, is this jungkook? How he get my number?

"Jungkook?"

"Yes it's me noona"

Then I seat at bed and talk with him..

"H-how did you get number?"

"Oh, it's about your manager noona, remember that we have a collaboration?"

"Oh yeah you right, by the way, why you call?"

"Before I answer it, are you doing something right now? It's holiday" he said..

"Opportunately I've been fixing my room right now, why?"

"Aww..I want to invite you to go with me to my favorite place in Busan, if it's ok to you" jungkook said..

Busan? It's far from here..

"Why Busan?"

"It's my home place noona" jungkook said..

"Ow, mianhe, but soon I will go with you, don't worry" i said while smiling..

"Really? I can't wait!" Jungkook said and it's made me chuckle at him..

"Ok, I will hung up it now, bye"

"Bye noona"

Then I hung up it now and chuckle because jungkook was really cute guy..

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm here inside of my room and my door was lock because I checking the infos of nayeon noona to know her more

I start to search her name and there's a lot of article reveal about her and I start to click the infos that have a lot of infos about her..

Well I'm getting curious about her that's why I check her info..

Im nayeon was her real name, turning 26 in September that's why she ask my birthday huh..

Such a cutie..

Her age was two years gap to me..

But wait, why I investigate about Nayeon's infos?

Is this too much that I have a girlfriend and I feeling in love to someone that was her co-member

But what I need to do? I'm fell out of love to tzuyu..

Should I end my relationship with her? I need to think first, that I need to apologize to her in nice way not in rude way and for sure she will hurt about my plan..

I will get hurt too because she is the first girl that I love before I met nayeon noona..

But I don't want myself to force to love tzuyu again, I know tzuyu deserve a guy who is not going to hurt her and I'm not that guy..

Then I close my laptop to think a lot..

A/N: the smut parts was coming