Chapter 52

(A/N: hey guys😞 this story will be end soon, and I will be advance, I'm very very thankful to you all, I really appreciate all of you, I really love you guys, I really do)

JUNGKOOK POV

the press already end and we all get back to one room to rest and we just heavenly breath out because we already face this problem of our group and I hope everything will be good after the press conference....

"I don't know jungkook will spill that facts into our live" Jeongyeon noona said and I just Chuckle and I received a slap from my shoulder by her..

"Yah why?"

"It was live and why you did that? Do you know that you just embarrassed me?"

Then our members start to walk away while whistling because they know that she was mad and we also need to talk together..

"Noona it's just ok, and for sure they are matured to catch up that"

"I know jungkook, but there's a million people watching the live and million people will keep make some memes and make fun of us"

"Noona"

I said and fix her hair that was covering her face..

"You don't need to think about that ok? And if you really hate that what I said, I'm sorry, I didn't even know that you will act like that"

"Jungkook it's not mean that I'm Mad at you"

"I know noona and I just saying it because it was my fault and I want to apologize and don't let you get sad again" I said and smile at her and she nodded and I just kiss her Beautiful forehead..

"Eomma!!"

We heard jung-hoon and we look where is he and we found that he is at the front door and he run to us and I just lift him at my arms while he hugging me and he also hug nayeon noona..

"Aigoooo our little boy miss us" I said..

"Yeah appa, I really miss you and eomma" jung-hoon said who still at my arm..

"Oh jung-hoon-ah!" Our members said and I put down him and he run to them and hug them

"Nayeon-ah"

Then we look who call her and it was her parents also her sister and I bow to them..

Then she hug them and I just being nice right now and just be formal to them..

"How's vacation?" She ask them..

"It was nice and jung-hoon really can't wait to see you all, that's why we got here more than to go at your dorm" her mom said and we just smile while Jin hyung already playing with jung-hoon

"So how's the press? Is it good?" Her dad said..

"It was good sir" i said while looking at them..

"Aigoo don't call him sir, just call us like what nayeon called to us" her mom said and I saw that she is blushing..

"Eomma~"

"What? Soon he will be your husband tho" her mom said and it's made me chuckle a little..

"Eomma its will be so long before it's happened"

"Yeah I know that sweetie, but there's a big possiblity that soon as possible you both going to marry and he will propose in Twice Concert"

"Eomma~ stop teasing me~" she said but still blushing....

"Aigoo nayeon unnie is blushing" chaeyoung said and we just Chuckle on it..

Then her mom come towards on me...

"If you both will be marry each other, I will support it and same it to her dad and to her sister, but give us a lot of grandchild ok?" Her mom said and I just nodded while smiling..

"Eomma I'm not a pig"

"I didn't even mention that you will be pig, but I more prepared to have a 5 or 6 grandchildren" she said and it's made us cough...

"E-eomma, what? Five or six grandchild? That was too much"

"It's possible to happen if Jungkook was good in making, right son?" Her mom called me son and it was sounds so good..

"Aish jungkook and nayeon sweetie, don't mind your mom, she is just like that" her dad said and we just Chuckle on it....

- At Twice Dorm -

jung-hoon already fell sleep on me and I just brought her to Nayeon's room where I can lay him and my coat was at the car and I just only wearing my polo and my pants

Then I just kiss jung-hoon forehead when I lay him at the bed and pull the blanket to put it on him and grab his toy to put it on his side..

"You going home?"

She ask me from the back and I just turn around and put my both hands on my pants pocket..

"Yup, I have a morning schedule tomorrow"

"Ahh, by the way, Jin oppa told me that you will be so busy this week"

"Yup, by preparing my projects and I'll try to visit jung-hoon here for sure it's will be so hectic that I can't escape"

"Y-yeah"

She stutter, so it means that she will miss me and she just hug herself by her arms by not looking at me..

Then I just smile and walk towards on her and kiss her on her lips and she responds on it and we broke it..

"You will miss me, do you?"

"Of course, you will be not here for one week" she said while looking down...

Then I just Chuckle....

"You are so cute do you know that?"

"I know that kook, go home now, your members is waiting"

"Are you sure? I can stay here and I going to wake up in early morning to get back in company"

"No no it's just ok, just go home and there's many times that you sleeping here and for sure your members miss you to sleep there"

"They won't miss me, and if stay at dorm, they going to tease me and tease me in whole night that I can't sleep properly"

I said and she just Chuckle

"It's just ok, we are just same..ok, I will Brought you now" she said and I nodded and we start to get out at her room and I bids my goodbye to her sleepy members

Then we go downstairs and get out from the house and she brought me on the parking lot where's my members was and they finally saw us and they start to get in at the car and she brought me at the door of the car but I turn around first because I will miss this girl..

"Are you sure that you won't me to stay?"

"Aish kook, you want me to get mad?"

"Nope" I said while smiling and just cup her face and kiss her passionately infront of my members..

Then I broke it and she just slap my shoulder..

"Get in now"

"I think you will get mad at me again"

"I will get mad if you didn't listen to me to get in now because your members was looks sleepy already" she said and I just look at my two members who is already inside of the car where I going to in and the other cars was still here..

"Ok, goodnight, I love you"

"Take care, goodnight, I love you too, get in now" she push me to get in and I just Chuckle and I totally get in and seat at the chair and we just wave at her and jimin hyung start to close the door and she just wave at us and we start to drive away now and I just looking at her who is starting to go at their dorm..

Then I just smile, hayst, I will miss that girl