Chapter 39

NAYEON POV

we all here in the venue right now and I'm surprised when my manager brought jung-hoon here as my energy and he just hug me tightly when he saw me and it's also what he did to my members and he really so sweet person, I'm so lucky to have this child

"Nayeon can you take some mics at the storage room?" Our staff said and I nodded and left first my baby with my members and start to get out at our waiting room and I start to go at the storage room to get the mics that we need and when I already holding it, I start to open the door to get out but I close it again when I spot him talking with a girl while holding each other hands..

Is it eunha? Is it his girlfriend?

Then he hug her and it's same as her, I can't help but to tear up by seeing them like that infront of me right now, I'm getting weak right now after seeing them like this..

That I'm the one who is in eunha place right now, but it's looks impossible already, he looks happy with her..

I still going to tell him about his child or not?

Because he already looks so happy with her and there's no more reason that will made him happy again..

I just stay here first and burst my tears while seating by my knees only and hugging my knees and crying while covering my mouth, I don't want someone will heard me crying here..

JUNGKOOK POV

our performance was already done and I still need to change my clothes at the bathroom near to our waiting room

But I bump into someone and I look who is it, it was little boy and I just smile because he looks cute and I seat by my knees..

"Why you running little boy huh?"

"I just escaping from my auntie and to my mom"

He said while smiling, oh he also have a bunny smile..

"Oh that's bad, you don't need to run to your auntie and to your mom, what is your name little boy?"

"Yours first"

Then I just Chuckle..

"I'm jungkook, jeon Jungkook"

"I'm Jung-hoon!" He said with his cute energy and raising his hand and I just Chuckle at his cuteness..

"Aigooo you really looks so cute" I said and pinch a little of his cheeks..

"Jung-hoon!"

Someone said and I stand up and look who is it..

It was her....

"Eomma!!" This little boy jung-hoon said and run to her, wait....her child?

Then the little boy pull her to me..

"Eomma he is jungkook, we bump into each other and he help me to stand up" jung-hoon said while smiling cutely and I just smile at him and look at her..

"Oh my God, finally I found you little jung-hoon" jihyo said and she also saw us..

I just only looking at her because she looks hiding something..

"Let's go first jung-hoon" jihyo said, but I stop her..

"Stay him here, also you jihyo" I said while looking at her..

"Jihyo, I will ask you, who is the father of her child? Tell me the real answer" I said without removing my eyes to nayeon

"Jungkook!"

I heard my hyung at the back and they run to me that I feel

"Do you also know about this hyung, I am right?" I ask them

"Jungkook, this is not the right place to say those, let's go" hobi hyung said but I didn't let him..

"I want to know, now"

"Jungkook" jimin hyung said..

"So you all hiding this to me since at the first place? You all hide about my child?!"

"Jungkook lower your voice, this is public place"

NAYEON POV

I immediately find jung-hoon because he run away from us and I just found him and immediately walk towards on him by calling his name, but I saw jungkook that made me stop from my track..

Then jung-hoon call me by eomma and pull me towards on him and I saw how he looks serious and thinking something right now..

Jihyo came and she also saw jungkook right now with me and jihyo want to Walk away with my son but jungkook didn't allow her and he said that he wants to know who is the real father of my child..

Then his members came out too

Then I stiff when he louder his voice when he said that why we hide his child to him

Then they pull us away from the public place and just get in to their room and the staffs walk away from here and my members start to get in

"Now tell me the truth, explain everything to me" jungkook said..

"Jungkook please calm down yourself, everyone was tired and looks stress right now because of you" Jin oppa said that I'm already seating while jihyo and Sana was caressing my back..

"Ok, we going to tell you about jung-hoon identity, but please don't let him heard about what I going to explain" I said while looking at jung-hoon.

Then I sign chaeyoung to pull away jung-hook from here first..

"I won't let unnie who going to explain, Im the one who need to explain" jihyo said..

"I'm the one who first know that unnie is pregnant, actually all twice members also jyp know this when we brought unnie in hospital and know that she was pregnant for one week, we all shock and when the baby bump on her, nayeon unnie decided to hide it to all Specially on your jungkook because the separation was still not over, and unnie is didn't stop worrying about you that she very know you jungkook, that no one really can't stop you by knowing the truth, nayeon unnie is pregnant for five months when we brought her in hospital and we didn't expect that Hobi will saw us and I don't have a choice to tell him the truth but don't tell to his members first and just wait that nayeon unnie will get birth and when she get birth, I send a message and the baby picture of her baby to him, and I know that time, he tell it to your members except on you, when nayeon unnie came back strong and brave, she still thinking if she will tell it to you but she didn't catch up some time to say it to you when you always ignoring her and avoiding her glaces and everything, and all people around us that know about your relationship with her before see that, but when jung-hoon turn into 3 yrs old, Jin told to nayeon unnie about your relationship with eunha, we admit and nayeon unnie admit she hurt when Jin oppa told that to her, And she already decided the date when she going to introduce your child to you, and now you already know that jung-hoon was yours, you didn't know how unnie suffer a lot and she still can think about your situation more than thinking about herself, I told to unnie when we know you are dating with eunha, that you can see and visit your child in dorm and have some time with him and there's a time that you can brought him into bangtan dorm but still with nayeon unnie and Specially me, I'm only the one who can take care of her since at the first place, I did this as their leader and I hope you understand what we want for that, we don't want to ruined your relationship with eunha but you deserve to know about jung-hoon and it was the others think" jihyo explain to him while im just looking down and listening all what jihyo tell to him right now..