The Introduction

(Y/N POV)

While looking around Paris in my superhero form, I threw my whip-sword to the Eiffel Tower to get a better view. When I got to the top, the view was beautiful, everyone below seemed as small as ants. Thump. I turn behind me, pointing my sword at the intruder. The figure was in black leather with cat-like features, in his hand was a.... pole. Before he could react, I tied him up with the whip-sword.

The person looked me up and down before tilting his head, "A white version of Mayura?" I looked at him with a confused expression, "Mayo who?" He looked at me again. "Ah, so a new hero I presume..." I untied the male, "Oh! So, you're one of the other heroes that protects Paris!" He nodded, "I was on patrol before I noticed you, I decided I should've checked it out before doing anything else." 

(Third person POV) 

Y/N curtsied, "Paon Blanc, and I assume your hero name is Kitty Cat?" The other hero smiled, "I think you mean Chat Noir." Y/N smiled as she turned to the cat. "Who are we waiting for?" Chat Noir shrugged before explaining, "Well Feather, I was waiting for m'lady to arrive and continue thee patrol, but this might be the purrfect time for a chat." 

Paon Blanc held in her laughter, "Cat puns, real mature." Chat Noir flipped his blond hair, "Yes, I've been told before that I am very mature." Paon Blanc let a smile shine through, "So, before this gets weird, your age?" Chat Noir looked at the heroine and sighed, telling one person wouldn't hurt, right?

The two sat down as they continues to talk, "Oh! That's around the same age as me!" Paon Blanc looked back at the view from the Eiffel Tower as Chat continued to talk, another thud was heard behind them. "Chat! Who is this?" A voice spoke up behind them, the two turned around, "I'm Paon Blanc, Ç'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer." Y/N bowed as the other heroine raised her eyebrows.

"Ladybug," Ladybug turned to Chat Noir for a moment before turning back to face Paon Blanc. "These akuma attacks are getting worse by the second, think you can help?" Y/N blinked once before responding, "Doesn't akuma mean 'demon' in Japanese?" Ladybug started to explain what an akuma was and how they made people into villains. 

Y/N stifled trying to burst into laughter, Hawkmoth seemed to be an edgy father who never left his household. As the trio discussed, a beep was heard, that was their alarm to head their separate ways.

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

Paon Blanc fell onto her balcony, "Fall my feathers." Shiro exited the Miraculous and spun around, "The thrill! The excitement!" Y/N smiled at the Kwamii, "We didn't even fight any villains and yet you're the happiest I've seen you yet." Shiro giggled as Y/N entered her room, Snowball was sound asleep, while Day was on Snowball's back, sleeping. Y/N took a picture and saved it, Shiro started to complain that they were hungry, so Y/N gave them an assortment of fruits. 

"Tomorrow will be my first day at a public school!" Y/N collapsed on her bed, "Best night ever." Y/N slowly started to drift off to sleep, dreaming dreams of beating villains.

⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕⁕

A/N: Yes, I will be including French words. You may ask me in the comments what they mean, I will gladly help!