Nightly Visit

Y/N sat down on her bed, reading her favorite book(s), "If only I could actually be there. . . " Y/N sighed as she closed her book. A tapping noise was heard at her window, tap, tap, tap. Y/N got up from her bed and carefully walked over, a heavy book in her hand. 

She held the book up at the figure who was tapping on her balcony window, "Hey now, put the book down. . . " The figure stepped into her room, the light revealed that it was Chat. Y/N's brain started to conjure all the horrible possibilities that might have happened, "Who are you, and how do you know where I live?" Y/N tried to talk in her steadiest voice, holding the book towards the hero.

"I'm one of Paris's hero, Chat Noir." Y/N had to stifle a laugh as she watched him run his gloved fingers through his hair. "To answer your second question, who doesn't know where the famous Y/N Snow lives?" Y/N looked at the male who had - technically - broken into her home, "People who mind their business, Chat!" 

Noir chuckled, "If they can't keep their hands off Agreste, you think they'll lay off you?" Y/N put the book down and sighed, "Tu as raison." Chat strutted towards Y/N's bed and made a pose, "Of course I'm right! Haven't you seen those ads for Adrien, the fragrance?" Y/N laughed as she sat next to him.

"Radiant. . " Chat smiled, understanding what to say. "Carefree. . " Y/N struck a pose that looked awfully like a lovestruck girl in her class, "Dreamy. . " Chat and Y/N sighed dramatically before continuing, "Adrien, the fragrance!" They both laughed as they realized they were in sync. "Didn't those sell out crazy fast?" Y/N tapped her chin, "Oh, yeah." Chat nodded, looking around her room. 

"You play?" Y/N turned to look at Chat, "Huh?" Chat pointed towards the case containing her that leaned on her mother's piano. "Oh, that. Sometimes I play, my mother used to play the piano as my father danced in our old. . . " Y/N trailed off as her brain started to flood her mind with images of them. Her mother's happy smile, her father's echoing laughter, a younger Y/N smiling as she played the violin. " . . .Home?" Chat suggested as he walked towards the piano.

More like life, Y/N thought as she followed him. "You play the piano?" Chat did a short ragtime tune before looking at Y/N with raised eyes, "Of course! Did you think the hero of Paris wasn't talentueux  in the musical arts department?" Y/N shrugged as she opened her violin case, "You struck me as the guy who's time is more taken up by 'superheroing' than actually finding time to do a passe-temps  or two." 

Chat stretched his fingers and watched as Y/N carefully stroked the violin, the way she handled it reminded Adrien of an artist who inspects their canvas before telling a story in vivid colours. "You ready?" Y/N didn't look back at Chat as she nodded, her entire focus on the violin. The hero turned to see what he'd be painting on his own canvas, would he be telling a story of hope? A story of two lovers destined to never be? Or perhaps a story of wonder and fantasy?

"Il suffit de le démarrer!" Y/N muttered as she started to play her own tune.

As the tune ended, Chat stopped playing and turned to Y/N who was hurriedly placing her violin back into its casing. "What are you-" Chat was cut off as Y/N started to push him out of the room, "It's 5AM! Tu es resté toute la nuit !" the cat turned to her, "Quoi?" Y/N started to nod. "Please, go before anyone sees you!" Chat's face seemed to be one of dejection as he raced towards the balcony. 

Y/N hugged Chat, "A 'good luck' hug!" Chat smiled at Y/N and pecked her lips, "CHAT!" Y/N thought she could hear the sounds of Chat's laughter as he leaped away from her house. Y/N smiled and walked back inside, "I didn't know you could play the violin!" Shiro zoomed around the room with euphoria. "I usually don't, but he just. . . allowed something in me to let me play again."

Shiro grinned as they hopped onto a banana and nibbled it, "Maybe it's love? Oh, a love story! A forbidden romance between heroes!" Y/N could feel her face start to heat up, "Oh, quiet you!" Shiro laughed at her predicament, "Keep denying it and it's sure to come true!" Y/N rolled her eyes as she turned on the Paris News.

"Greetings, Paris!" The reporter said a littler too cheerfully, "Today we have some special footage! A few minutes ago, we received this little clip from a anonymous source!" The program started to show a recording of Chat Noir pecking Y/N's lips and leaping away from her. "What was a hero doing at the famous Y/N Snow's mansion? Are they just friends or are they. . ." The reporter gave a little waggle of their eyebrows, "Something more? Or perhaps, doing?" 

Meanwhile in the Agreste estate, Adrien was watching the News. "You royally screwed up, kid! Now the entirety of Paris is going to assume you two are hav-" Plagg was cut off by a pillow being thrown at him, "PLAGG!" the kwamii zipped away to the safety of his second lover, camembert. Even though Adrien was confused, he knew that the moment him and Y/N shared a hug, it felt as if it was only them in the entirety of the world.