Surprise visitors

Author's note: Hello everyone thanks for reading my story, I hope you like it. Now let's get started. This starts in Harry's third year at Hogwarts.

DISCLAIMER: the characters and some of the storylines belong to JK Rowling and the Warner Brothers.

Warning there are spoilers for the book and the movies.

Enjoy. :)

Harry's POV:

I'm walking into the defense against the dark art classroom because Professor Lupin wanted to speak with me. I knock on the door.

**Knock, Knock.**

"Come in," Professor Lupin says.

"Hi, the professor you wanted to speak with me?" I say.

"Yeah, I wanted to teach you a spell against the dementors, since you had an encounter with them in the train."

"Ok, when can we start," I say.

"Let's start, now," he said.

"Sure."

He points to a chest and says," In this chest is a boggart, they change into your greatest fear. Say the spell Expecto"

Once he opened it there was a dementor. I said, "Expecto Patronum"

There was a flash of light and then in place of the dementor, there was a flash of light.

When I opened my eyes a man and a woman were standing in front of us. The thing was they looked so familiar. Who were they??

Who could they be? Cliffhanger...

I will be Uploading pretty often since it's summer break. I hope you like it. Stay tuned.