Captured

Warning: some violence in this chapter

Harry's pov:

I was really nervous to see who was the person. He came forward...

"I'm your worst nightmare, my name is Peter Pettigrew," he said.

"Curcio!"

"Ahh" I screamed as the spell hit me.

He held it for a long time. I don't know how long because I passed out before he stopped.

I don't know how long it took me to wake up but when I did, he said, "you finally awake, time for some more fun."

He took a small knife and stabbed it into my side.

I screamed in pain as he twisted it in my skin. It was the most painful thing I have ever felt. I hope my parents, Remus or anyone finds me soon because I don't know how much more of this I can take.

After a few minutes, I fell asleep from all the pain.

Pettigrew came a few more times after this and either whipped me or used Crucio on me. I lost track of what day of it after the first night.

James' pov:

It's been a few days since Harry has gone missing and everyone hasn't slept because they were so worried.

I decided that we had to look somewhere that no one would expect. I thought hard on it for a minute and I had a lightbulb pop over my head. Of course the ROR why didn't I think about that. Whoever captured my son I'm going to get them back for what they have done.

I told the others and we went to the ROR. When we opened the door, what we saw shocked us all. Not only was there Harry who was chained to the wall and clearly in pain but there was also my ex-friend Peter casting a Cruciatus curse on my poor son.

"PETER HOW DARE YOU CAPTURE AND HURT MY SON!!" I yelled as Lilly ran to Harry.

"James, Lilly how are you alive and I did it for the dark lord, he shall reign again," he said.

" You coward! you first betrayed James and Lilly to the dark lord and now this? What have we done to you that we deserve this?!!" Sirius angrily said. "Everte Statum!" I yell and he flys into a wall and passes out.

I run to where Harry and Lilly are. "He's barely breathing James we have to get him to the hospital wing immediately," Lilly said trying not to cry.

"Alohomora," I say and swiftly carry him to Madam Pomfrey. He's in really bad condition I really hope he's going to be ok, I just got him back. "I've got you, Harry, your going to be ok, stay with me," I whisper.