Saved

Lilly's pov:

James was in front of us already running to the hospital wing. Seeing my baby boy like that just made me so mad. Sirius and Remus decided to bring Peter to the Ministry and said they would return as soon as possible.

As I arrive at the hospital wing I see James standing next to a still Harry. Harry was hooked to many machines to keep him stable. Madam Pomfrey was standing over Harry and checking over his injuries. I burst into tears as I see him up close. James comes over and puts an arm around me.

" Would you like to know his condition?" Pomfrey asked.

"Yes," James said.

She hands us a piece of parchment that states his injuries.

List:

Knife wounds in many places

Concussion

He had many crucio curses put on him...

The list went on to the back even.

"Also there is something that you might want to ask him when he wakes up. He has some older scares." Poppy said

My poor boy, he has gone through so much. Just as we finished reading the list, Remus and Sirius came in.

"How is he?!" Sirius screamed as he slammed the door open.

"He is stable right now which is good but he has slipped into a coma, I'm sorry I can't do much more. I can tend to his wounds but I don't know if he will ever wake up," Pomfrey said sadly.

I started bursting out in tears again.

"Thank you Pomfrey, you did what you could," James said while comforting me.

"Shall I go get his friends?" she said. "Yes please thank you," I said.

Timeskip:

She came back a few moments later with a girl and a boy.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Potter my name is Hermione Granger. Nice to meet you," the girl said.

"You can just call us Lily and James, Hermione," I said.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Ronald Weasly," the boy said.

"Nice to meet you guys," James said.

Timeskip:

Jame's pov:

It has been a week and Harry still hasn't woken up. Lily, Sirius, and I have been by his side every day waiting for him to wake up. Harry's friends and Remus also came whenever they had a free period and after school. At the moment we were all sitting next to harry hoping he would wake up soon. Around 7:00 pm, as we were playing wizards chess with Ron, we heard a low groan and we all quickly turned to see my prongslet slowly waking up. Lily and I ran to his side.

Harry's pov:

I slowly came to and opened my eyes. I was bright and quite blurry because I didn't have my glasses on. Someone put my glasses on for me and I saw both my parents, Remus and Sirius looking at me with worry.

"What happened?" I said weakly.

"You are safe now and that's all that matters," mum said.

"How do you feel?" Sirius asked.

"very sore" I replied weakly.

Sirius helped me sit up and they all gave me a big hug.

Madam Pomfrey came in and said, "Ah Harry, your finally awake, here are some potions to help."

"thank you," I said.