Godric's Hallow/The Potter Manner

Harry's pov:

We apparated to my old home, where I was before I went to the Dursleys. When we go there I said, "I feel sick" and dad said, "Oh I forgot to warn you that might happen the first few times sorry."

"it's ok let us go inside," I said.

We went inside and as my parents got their wands I decided to look around. The house was almost destroyed. I stopped in front of an open door and it looked like it was a nursery. It must have been my room when we were living here. I suddenly stopped right there and felt tears running down my cheeks. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was my mom.

"Are you ok?" she said.

"yeah just brings back some memories."

"I know how you feel, but I'm here now and will be forever. let's go meet up with your dad outside, he must be starting to worry where we are," she said.

"ok," I said.

Tiny time skip...

We went outside and saw dad hugging another man. He came out of the hug and turn around to see us.

"There you are, what took you so long," he said.

"Whose that dad," I said.

"He's your godfather, Sirius"

"Hey Harry, I don't know if you remember me but it's nice to see you again," I remember him, I have fond memories of him. I went to hug him and he hugged me back.

We then apparated to Potter manor.

When we got there I stood there in aw, it was gigantic, to say the least. We went inside and my parents gave me a tour. I stayed there for a week and before I went back to Hogwarts we found out that I can stay with them during Christmas. Yay!!