Chapter 1: Titans At Last

[{Hello everyone. This is the writer. I wrote this first chapter of my Teen Titans Fan Fiction. I have 8 chapters going in this volume and then making the second volume. Hope you like it]}

[Beast Boy POV] The year is 2013. I'm already 17. The years with the Titans flew by; Robin became the Nightwing, Cyborg was accepted into the Justice League, Raven defeated her father, all that stuff.. But I did nothing. Me, Raven, Star, Speedy, and Tim are the new Titans generation. We have been protecting the streets of Jump City for A year now as our new team. Many people have asked me to move on in my life, I would of already if not for one reason... Raven. She had been by my side good though evil, thick and thin. She was my best friend. I've always liked her, hell, I'll say I love her, but I don't want her to know. Knowing everything isn't always good, and if she doesn't like me back, our friendship could be ruined. I've been quiet for years hiding the secret. No one must know. Now, to begin. "Aw man! Cheap points bro!" I scream at Roy. "It ain't cheap if I just," he does the same thing "Take it when I want." "YES IT IS!" Me and Roy have a close bond now, basically family. The game were are playing is the old racing game me and Cy always played. Never let it go anywhere, and why would I, my high score still sits in the disc. "No fair cheater!" I yell at Roy as he wins "I'm no cheater!" He said back to me "Yes you are!" I grunt and stand up. I put the controller down on the couch and walks to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grabs a jug of Soy milk. I pour myself a glass and takes a couple sips. I lean on the counter. I peep to my left by the couch and still sees Roy playing. "What a dunce." I turn back forward and sees Tim graving a snack from the cabinet "What's up Timmy." "Don't call me that" he says "And I'm grabbing a snack thank you very much." He pulls out a box of Cheese-Its and walks to his room. As I watch him leave, he passes Ravens door "Mornin Rae." He says through Ravens open door "Morning Tim." She says back. I decided to go see her. I put my glass down and heads down to Ravens room.....