Chapter 9: Control Freak Strikes Again

[Beast Boys POV] I walk out of my room. It's morning. All the Titans are at the table eating eggs "You guys didn't just do that" I say to them "Do what?" Says Tim. I point to all the food in the table. "Each and every one of the food items are MEAT RELATED!" "Milk isn't meat." Roy chimes in "I said meat 'related'!" I grunt at him and walks away. I hop onto the couch and lays down. "Ugh.." I stare at the ceiling. A human walls to me. Starfire. She looks down to me "What's wrong friend Beast Boy?" She asks sitting down by me "I don't know Star. Guess it was a dream" I reach over to grab the remote "Well, I have hopes you will feel better." She says as she gets up. Raven walks over after her. Now she sits down. "Hi Rae." I say as I flick through channels "Hey, Umm.. Are you ok?" She asks "You kinda overreacted. You know we had soy milk and tofu." "Yeah I know. I guess I'm just.. Lonely." I land on a channel. It's a commercial for a new video gaming store. "Hmm this looks good." I continue to watch the commercial. The TV screen starts to fuss. "It must be the satellite." I said "Beast Boy, it's clear skies. Something is breaking the broadcast." At that moment the screen goes black. "What happened?" I ask "Greetings my fellow couch potatoes!" The screen bellows "Yes, I'm back! It's your favorite nemesis Titans.. Control Freak strikes again!" The screen pops up. It's Control Freak....

{[Hello everyone! I hope you loved my story line! I will be making Teen Titans Forever Vol. 2 very soon and very amazing. Comment and like. Get my name out there!]}