Chapter 2: Introduction of Raven

[Ravens POV] my names is Rachel Roth, otherwise known as Raven. I'm not like other people. I'm different. People don't see me as a perfect person, only a freak. I don't care for those comments. I stay true to me. I don't let anyone bring me down. Many people try to make sure they fit in, to be someone they are not, to be cool, to be popular, to be normal. I never truly understood why they do these things, I never want to know, but I'll say this. I'm Rachel Roth, and I love to be me...
I'm in my room. It's 2 in the morning as my candles flicker through the soft breeze in my room. I read. I read because knowledge is power, and the more you know, the stronger you are. I continue to read the same books over and over, each one giving me more and more experience and knowledge. I think this is useless.. But you never know. "Flotation charm," I say under my breath "Useless." I turn to the next page. I feel guilty and instantly turns back and reads the flotation charm. Like I said, you never know. I continue to read all night long. The moonlight sky shines through my window. I begin to get drowsy. "Maybe I had enough reading for one night." I close the book I'm reading and lays it down on the floor. I stand up and walks to my bed. Almost in an instant, I fall asleep. Morning comes. The sound of Beast Boy and Roy wakes me up. I yawn and leans up. I look around for a second. I stare at the clock "10 o'clock? Wow.." I hop off the bed and peeps out my door. I see only Roy laying his game now. Tim walks by. "Morning." He says to me "Morning Tim" I say with a smile. I then walk backwards to my bed. I decide to lay back down, so I do. I close my eyes as I suddenly fall asleep again. "Raavveenn." A voice mutters "Wakey wakey." I groan and opens one eye. It's Beast Boy...