Chapter 7: Madness

[Beast Boys POV] I hop in the broken tile. I crawl into a room filled with electrical equipment which resembled the front lobby "What?"I say to myself "What you say?" Raven asked me "It seems that Mod has tricked out this whole place." "SO YOU FOUND OUT MY LITTLE DUCKIES. THIS IS ONLY A PROJECT. YOUR MY LAB RATS. ONE INDIVIDUAL HUMAN MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE, BUT A HERO LIKE YOU WAS THE MAIN TEST." Mad Mods voice is heard loudly from the right. "Come on" I say to Raven as i walk through all the chords and equipment. Raven follows behind. It takes about five minutes before we exit the busy front lobby. We go down the movies hall. The walls are particularly covered in the checkered pattern. All the rooms entrances were closed off except the one we were in. I motion Raven to come. I shrug my shoulders "He might be in here." She nods. "Ok. Here we go." I open the closed door and enters. I look around. The giant hole hat was created was now covered up with the checkered walls we were in earlier. I look up into the chairs. I see chords trailing up to the top row. A man is sitting there with his feet propped up on a chair the row below him. All the chords attach to a helmet. The helmet was the thing that made everything look like an illusion "Well hello my duckies" he says with a bowl of popcorn in his lap. "Bout *stuffs popcorn in his mouth* Time. Six hours is a while." Raven uses her powers and pops the bowl in his face "Ugh. Full of butter." He stands up and whips his body. As he does that I get up and walks to him. "Let me get that for you." I punch him. He loses balance and falls down a row "OOF!" He lands in a chair head first and butt in the air. His young British self turns old. "Did we miss anything?" Say a voice. I look towards the door. It's Tim "Tim?" "And Roy" says Roy as he enters the room after him. He laughs "Got lost." I smile and laughs. Raven looks at Mod. "What do we do with him?" The old man groans. "Teleport him to the police." She smiles and teleports him. He teleported into a SWAT car. "Well.. Best be getting home," I say to them. I turn to Raven "Sorry we didn't finish our movie." "It's fine. We can finish it when they fix up the place." I smile...