Chapter 5: Test Subjects

[Roy's POV] I'm Roy Harper, former member of the Titans East. As years gone by, my team slowly drifted apart. We still keep in touch but arn't a team. I was asked by Raven to join the Teen Titans after Cy and Dicks departure. Now i fight crime by the side of Starfire, Raven, Tim, and Beast Boy.
"GAME HACK MUCH!" I tell at the tv screen as I lost a video game level "Ugh." I turn the TV back to cable and flipped through channels "Dumb. Boring. Boring. Hey..." I settle on a channel about NASCAR. "This is more like it." I turn up the volume and leans back. I watch as the cars swerve around and around the track. The end of the race came near. Jeff Gordon was in the lead trailed by Dale Earnheart Jr. "It's neck and neck folks." The announcer shouts as the reach the finish line. "And the winner I--" the program switches to a emergency broadcast "HEY! WHAT HAPPENED!" I scream as I lean up looking at the broadcast. "Breaking News," the reporter says "The local theater of Jump City has been broken into. Wow. First time someone breaks into a movie theater." He chuckles "The man responsible for the break in is the one called, Mad Mod. Vinney Maron signing off." The camera zooms in on a blown up wall. "Tim! Let's go!"

[Ravens POV] "Why are you doing this Mod!" I scream at him as Beast Boy backs me up "Yeah! What do you want!?" "Aww... Were you two bunch having a get together? Too bad." He jabs his cane to the floor. He starts to levitate "You see," he starts to begin. "I've been looking for a way to test my new creations, my illusions. Many hopeless attempts to others had terrible outcomes, but I haven't tried them on humans yet." He grins with his crooked teeth. "Now," a TV slips into the room frown the hole "LETS HAVE A LITTLE TEST MY DUCKIES!" The tv turns on creating a swirling black and white swirl. The people of the audience calm down and stand there motionless, brain washed. "Beast Boy! Don't look at it!"...