PRINCESS

PRINCESS༄ | tmd D3 era !

PRINCESS
| tmd D3 era !

so what? do i have to bow down to you
like some royal highness or...

i miss the thirty seconds ago when
you didn't know who i was...

( INTRODUCTION )

"there's another burke!"

"i didn't know there were three of them..."

"you think their parents are here?"

"the girl— i wanna be friends with the girl"

"you think she could set me up with her brothers?"

"i can't believe we're going to school with a burke"

everywhere she went, hayden burke attracted every eye she could. she never had to introduce herself. she never had to start speaking to someone first. and she never, ever had to worry about someone not wanting to be friends with her— unfortunately.

everybody knew her name. the burke name.

the lucky three children who had the honour to be raised under the roof of famous hockey player, marcus burke, and model, actress, and overall trophy wife, elizabeth burke.

they were the poster family of minnesota. high school sweethearts who graduated to grow into two of the most praised alumni's from eden hall. everybody treated them like pure royalty.

and hayden burke hated every part of it.

if she could go and change her whole identity, she would. her last name especially. it was like the moment her parents signed the birth certificate with her name on it, she was imprinted with the title and expectation to be perfect.

hayden burke. the one and only daughter.

people placed bets on who she would end up like. which path she'd follow whether she'd go down as a legend in the sports world or if she'd be the face of the state— expecting, of course, that she'd even go down in history at all.