22. Let's go home

Anastasia was still trying to get out of there. She started to feel dizzy, having to fight all these people after all the drugs and crap she was injected with. She was hiding in a room, trying to get something useful, she had her powers and her skills but it felt like after hours it wasn't enough. She sat down for a little bit, hoping no one would find her, she heard a weird noise and a lot of shooting. Are they fighting themselves? She thought. She heard the door opened so she got up fast, she was prepared to attack but stopped when she saw someone familiar.

"Vision!?" She said in disbelief "Oh god! I'm having hallucinations now too" she said putting a hand on her forehead.

"I found her. She thinks she's hallucinating, and she's covered in blood" he said to no one in particular. Immediately Pietro appeared.

"Ok. Not cool. I'm going insane!" She shouted with now both hands on her forehead. He tried to get closer to her but she stopped him "Don't!" She shook her head not believing what was in front of her.

"I'm real" he said trying to get closer to her again but being stopped "I'm real. I swear. Get into my head, you'll see that I'm real" she hesitated for a moment but she did it.

"You look nasty" he said in his head making her laugh.

"I would hug you but I smell nasty too" she told him. He laugh softly and talked through his earpiece.

"She's ok. She doesn't look hurt. We're coming to you now" she shook her head making Vision and Pietro confused. "You're coming with us, whether you like it or not" he told her. She immediately made a plan in her head and nodded.

They started to run and found Clint and Nat "Anastasia!" He shouted, he ran to her and immediately hugged her.

"I love you dad. I really do, thanks for everything" she whispered in his ear. She then hugged Nat.

"I'm proud of you Луна (moon)" she told Ana.

"I love you" she simply said.

"It's time to go. You two take her to the quinjet, she needs to rest" Clint order them.

"I'm going to find Wanda" Vision said but before he could go Ana stopped him.

"Thanks for being a good friend" he nodded and flied away. "I need to talk to Tommy, take me with him" Pietro looked confused at her, thinking that she did lost her mind but did it anyway.

"Moon!" He went to hug her but she stopped him.

"We need to blow up this place" he looked at Pietro, both thinking she lost her mind "Just trust me, stop thinking I'm crazy, I can read you. Just, go back to the quinjet, I know where they have the auto destruction bottom".

"Auto destruction bottom?" Pietro asked the two.

"Every HYDRA base has one. SHIELD had them too" Tommy explained before looking at her "There might be a chance you won't make it" she nodded.

"I know. But we both know we have to do this" he shook his head "Please, just let me do this".

"You don't have to prove anything" he said referring to all the things that happened in the last day.

"I know. But I have to do this. I'm sorry, for everything. I love you, you are the best best friend I could ever ask for" she told him.