3

LIAM (After his shift at work.)

I'm laying down on my bed, staring at the white ceiling with many different thoughts passing me by the seconds. 

The moment my shift was done i sprinted back to the apartment, i was let out earlier by Jade after hearing the word 'Tesoro mio.' I couldn't even finish my tasks properly, and I just got in the way of my coworkers throughout my shift.

Laying on the bed made me think of the first time Raphael found out about everything, and how  stunned he became that he didn't speak which was very unusual for him. 

I had already gone to the police once but going there the second time with Raphael was sure an adventure, and that had been about a year ago. 

Raphael had shoved the bracelet in the police officer's face demanding answers. The police officer went pale, barely muttering the words out as Raphael yelled at him when the police told us,"We can't help you." 

Out of nowhere Rapahel had taken the frying pan from his leather jacket which was not a new sight to see, and almost ended up in jail for attempted murder.

We tried many different places, asking questions about the mysterious bracelet but all of them turned us down. 

Until someone helped us, the person who helped explained that the bracelet had one key, then it meant, one owner who owned the key because this kind of bracelet was very unusual and very expensive. 

It was a tracking bracelet that could track my every move but the worst of it all, was that it heard everything.

Two years ago when I got dragged to the man's car my life changed drastically.

At first I thought it was some dumb joke pulled by that man for some reason, like how me and Raphael had pulled pranks on each other. But exactly one month after that man put a metallic bracelet on me, something occurred that showed me how serious this situation had become.

(Two years ago - One month after Liam got the bracelet from the unknown man.)

I was sweating quite a lot while using the treadmill at the gym Raphael had a membership and because of it he could bring a plus one for free, that happened to be me. 

I had headphones on listening to music while I was running on the treadmill blocking out any noise from my surroundings.

I could feel the slight cold metal on my wrist which had served as a great reminder for me what had occurred exactly one month ago. 

The round metallic bracelet fitted perfectly around my wrist. Enough for me to bend and turn my wrist how I liked but not enough room to take it off from my hand unless I decided to chop it off.

What a sick joke. I thought that I already had enough to deal with in my life, and this adds like a free bonus to my problems.

Since coming back from playing the violin in front of the large crowd, in front of the man. I didn't tell Raphael about the bracelet yet. He had shot me with questions about it, wondering why I'm always wearing it while I just shrugged my shoulders and told him I just liked it.

Raphael already had enough issues to deal with in his life, and if I told him about the bracelet, my problem would become his problem because that's the kind of friend he is. 

He's an amazing friend, that's why I didn't wanna burden him like I had already done so many times.

At least I should solve this by myself while nobody knows yet.