37

LIAM (18+)

Finally we arrived at our destination after being on a plane for thirteen hours. 

Nothing much was done on the plane, we only ate some food then I read some books while Damien worked through some documents until we decided to go to sleep. 

The evening finally came, and we had arrived at the warm beautiful island.

On the island included a small airport, a few houses all over it and of course, a mansion. 

The mansion was in the middle of the island, and it was freaking huge because it looked more like a palace especially with the huge gates protecting it.

Damien had explained that the few houses placed over the island were there if I wanted to stay next to the beach, wake up in the morning and take a dip. 

There would be no problem getting anywhere because there were many new roads made out, and he even told me there were many beautiful sightseeing spots, even boats near the water deck if I wanted to explore the vast seas rather than the lands.

As living beings there were only the hired people, nobody else. 

He had told me that he specifically chose this island because there were barely any animals here due to it being so far out from the main lands. 

That came out as a surprise on my part, I had expected him to have killed all the animals on the island, or sent them to the zoo for a good price of money.

Either way the only living people would be us two most of the time. But to take safe measurements there were two doctors at this island not far away from us. 

Guards, and maids were there too but they would not disturb us because they had their own tasks to handle. 

To say the least this was quite peaceful as I had hoped.

We had arrived at the mansion in the middle of the island which took about 45 minutes from the airport to the mansion, in the car Damien drove. 

There would be none driving us, instead Damien took the offer of driving us all over the island for our time being here. Michel had been left back at the city, faraway from us which had been a relief on my part. 

I could try starting an awkward conversation with him once I get back from my honeymoon.

Damien led us inside the gigantic mansion while the maids took our things inside to our bedroom. 

"Do you like it?" He asked with a hint of delight behind his voice while I nodded. 

Then he had taken my hand in his leading us further down the mansion.

As he led us inside he showed where everything was, the kitchen, the living room, both the indoors, and outside pool, some bars at all the levels of the mansion. 

He told me that the pools were cleaned regularly, so i could go and swim whenever i wanted.

Since this mansion had four levels, if you included the basement which unexpectedly had only one door to it but it was locked. 

When I tried opening it, he said in a rather harsh voice,"You're not allowed to go there ....since it isn't finished yet." 

The end of the sentence sounded much calmer then the first one. 

Yeah, something was definitely off.

Damien explained to me that it was under construction, and would probably be done some time next year. As he told me I tried fighting off the urges to ask more about it because something was off with him while he explained about the basement.