Epilogue

Thrid person's pov.

Months had gone by since the two lovers saw each other again in another life. They did things they would have never thought of doing in their past lives.

Going on dates where you talk about your daily life even if you already are aware of each other's rounties, practicing together late into the night and having picnics under the stars or cuddle in the dark on the couch as they watch a horror movie.

These people wouldn't waste another second on missing out on each other's lives even if it meant going slowly and gently into the relationship.

Of course Asher or Damien, still had issues as he sometimes stalked Raphael Everett even if they were in a relationship but weren't together in the same room.

Liam decided that he would help Damien to guide him with his hand out, towards his boyfriend to heal and explore within himself. He wouldn't force it on him but if Damien ever wanted to, Liam would be there for his boyfriend.

Liam is not a magician who could heal people but he wanted Damien to spend more time on himself and explore in his new life the way he couldn't in his past. Both of them had rough lives when it came to family but now they have a second chance as their families were supporting.

He was already aware of the exploration of Damien's sexual past and business but the man never had the chance to discover about himself since his past always got in the way.

They didn't need to be new people. To completely forget about Damien and Liam but they had a chance to cut off the rough edges of their past life which held them back from happiness and from fully loving each other.

Their relationship was new in this life, and Liam or Raphael Everett loved trying new things with his boyfriend.

Healing, discovering stuff about themselves and having date nights were one of the many things but there was another thing on the edge of his mind.

"Listen here, we are the same size now. Both well-trained and strong guys who have built up muscles," Raphael Everett said to his boyfriend who was un-packing their things into the new apartment they bought near the college grounds.

"And i should totally fuck you, it's my turn. You had your way in our past life and now it's time for a change," He tried to pursue his boyfriend who was only nodding, not saying a word.

"Sure," Asher told his boyfriend with no hesitation in his voice.

"Size doesn't have anything to do with sex but my hand will go numb if only masturbate and only thinking of fucking you-"

The dark haired guy thought he would have to explain himself but his boyfriend's response surprised him, making him stop mid-sentence.

"What..?" Raphael Everett's eyes widened with a jaw hanging wide open.

Asher placed the books on the shelves with his back turned away from his boyfriend.

"Not today though. We have an important game tomorrow and I don't wanna limp on the ice. It would look like I tried shoving a hockey stick into my ass." He spoke, organizing their new home until they graduate and find another place to live together.

Suddenly a back was pressed against his, as muscular arms wrapped around him from behind, making Asher lean into his boyfriend's embrace.

Even if they were the same build and height, that would never stop them from cuddling each other under the bed covers, or playing games of who would be the little spoon and the big spoon for the night.