Chapter 12: 2 years later

So.......it's been a month, so I figured I should update, also let me know if y'all want another asta x noelle fanfic and yeah, this is the 2nd to last chapter of this story, hope you enjoy.

Normal pov: It's been 2 years since that chaotic day I mean beautiful day, Noelle got pregnant a 2nd time and they had a son(first one to comment down the name will get a shoutout and it'll be the new name) Anyways let's actually see what they're talking about

Asta: -yawn- Having 2 kids is such a hassle!!!

Liebe: Welcome to my world.

Asta: You don't have kids.

Liebe: Whatever. BY THE WAY HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW ENDING?!!!!!

Asta: What?

Liebe: Oh nevermind you've never seen it.

NOTE: By the way Asta became Wizard king 1 year ago.

Asta: I'm so tired!! Taking care of children while being the wizard king.

Liebe: Wow nice flex.

Asta: No flex intended but okay.

Liebe: UGHHHHHH I'M FREAKING RUNNING OUT OF GOOD JOKES!!!!!!! THIS SCRIPT IS HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE GONNA THINK I'M CRINGY!!!!!!!!

Asta: Well.........I gotta go. -gets up-

Liebe: UHHHHH SERIOUSLY NEXT CHAPTER IS THE FREAKING LAST ONE!!!!!!!!!! IF I DON'T STEP UP MY GAME I'M GONNA BE WORST CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asta: Since when?

Liebe: IN HELL!!!!!!!!!! THESE PEOPLE READ THIS STORY AND SAY THAT I'M TRASH!!!!!

Asta: -reads review- "I love how the writer did this story but the way he did that Liebe guy my man this dude needs to leave the story, and I'm not insulting the writer but the Liebe dude is trash, my man get this into ur brain ur not funny! Use that brain of yours for once." That's cold.

Liebe: I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!

Review: This dude is a disgrace to hell, you teamed up with the humans! My guy you're not funny, and it's not funny how you act like you're dumb all the time.

Review: THAT ASTA GUY IS SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA MARRY HIM!!!!!! THE WAY HE BEAT THAT WIND GUY ALL BY HIMSELF IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Asta: The devils in hell are very sus.

Liebe: OKAY WE NEED A NEW PLOT FOR THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asta: FORGET ABOUT THIS STUFF OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta go to work.

2 hours later

Acier: -runs around- UWNCLE WIEBE!!!!

Liebe: -sigh- Hi.

Acier: Why uwncle wiebe so mwad?

Liebe: You need to worry. -pats her head-

6 hours later

Asta: I'm home...........

Noelle: Welcome back home honey.

Asta: Hi.

Liebe: ASTA I'VE GOT THE PERFECT PLOT!!!!! USE EDO TENSEI TO REVIVE MOM!!!!!!!!

Asta: Wrong anime.

Liebe: Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm use.............

Asta: Listen don't worry about it.

Liebe: Fine fine, but if we get even more haters don't blame me.

Asta: LOOK OUR STORY MIGHT NOT BE POPULAR IN HELL BUT IT'S POPULAR HERE!!!!!!!

Liebe: YOU DON'T GET IT!!!!!! IF I GO BACK THERE TO THOSE SHIT BAGS MY REPUTATION WILL BE RUINED!!!!!!!!!!! 

Asta: They're just a bunch of devils.

Liebe: Look, back in those shitty days I used to have a crush on a girl, she was the hottest devil around. ALL THE BIG SHOTS WANTED HER!!!!!! I WOULD OF TALKED MORE ABOUT HER BUT IT WOULD OF TURNED THIS BOOK INTO A MATURE BOOK!!!!!!!!

Asta: So?

Liebe: Look she was hot just like your wife, but 10x's more hotter!! She's hotter than Boa Hancock!!!

Asta: Who's that?

Liebe: Uhmmmm.........if I tell him he might cheat...she's not anyone you should know about. ANYWAYS........SHE'S HOT OKAY THE DEFINITION OF HOT!!!!!!!! Look at her right here.

Asta: She's not that hot.

Noelle: Yeah definitely not 10x's more hotter than me.

Liebe: TO YOU HUMANS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Asta: Can you just forget about all of this?! Oh yeah Yuno is having is wedding this Saturday.

Liebe: Good for him.

Asta: Liebe...............I'll get you a girlfriend if you just shut up for one day.

Liebe: That's a lie.

Asta: Just forget about it.

Liebe: Fine.

The next day Asta and his family attend a party

Asta: SO YOU FINALLY FOUND A GIRL HUH YUNO!!!!!!!!!! -pats his back really hard-

Yuno: Would you please stop patting my back so hard.

Asta: SOO WHO IS IT?!!!!!!!

Yuno: I'm not telling you.

Asta: YEAH YEAH ANYWAYS AFTER THE WEDDING TOMORROW YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO TO HER?!!!!!

Yuno: What?

Asta: THE WEDDING NIGHT IS ALWAYS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yuno: You're probably drunk.

the whole place is loud

Asta: BUT LEMME GUESS WHO THE GIRL IS!!!!!

Noelle: I already know.

Asta: EH?!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER TELL ME?!!!!!!!!!

Noelle: Cause such knowledge shouldn't be trusted to you.

Asta: WHY!!!!!!!!!

Yuno: It's Mimosa.

Asta: I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuno: You are very dumb.

meanwhile backstage

HEH HEH HEH!!!!!! GOOD THING I INVITED THE TWO STRONGEST WIZARDS TO MY PARTY!!!!!!! I'LL KILL THEM AND STEAL THEIR WIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE HAS A BIGGER BRAIN THAN MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE YOU KNOW IT I'LL BE WIZARD KING AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT CHICKS WILL BE AFTER ME WANTING ME IN THEIR BEDS!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE ALL STUPID TO ACCEPT MY REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liebe: I smell something fishy.......oh well, probably those stupid bastards commenting that I smell like shit.

To be continued