Chapter 7: Some bad news....

Noelle pov: Ever since last night when me and Asta decided to have fun I've been feeling weird, my body's been shaking unusually I've been starting to throw up and I've been getting a lot of headaches. I  didn't know what was going on until I decided to see Dr. Owen.

Noelle: So my body's been feeling very weird since last night.

Owen: Hmmm I see.

Noelle: What?

Owen: Noelle you may have a baby inside of you.

Noelle: What b-but I'm only 18 it's too early a-a-and-

Owen: Yes but we haven't proven that entirely I suggest you take a pregnancy test.

Note: I actually wrote the chapter where this all started but it's 18 plus and I decided to delete it.

Later at the black bulls hideout

Asta: Hey Noelle where were you all this time.

Noelle: Oh uhm I was going shopping. Hehe.

Asta: Then where are your shopping bags.

Noelle: Oh I decided not to buy since I didn't have enough money.

Asta: Hmmm something tells me you're lying.

Noelle: Why would I lie to my boyfriend?

Asta: Okay.(I feel small ki coming from her stomach ehh probably it's nothing)

Noelle: I'm hungry.

Asta: I'll take you to a restaurant.

Noelle: Where are the others?

Asta: They all left but they'll be back in a few hours. Let's go Noelle.

Noelle: Okay.(If I'm pregnant then that would mean I would be the mother and Asta would be the father NOO I'm not pregnant but what if....NO NO NO just stop thinking that)

Asta: Noelle are you okay you look worried or something.

Noelle: No I'm good.

Asta:(That's a lie)

Hope you guys enjoyed that chapter and let me know in the comments what you thought of the chapter