Chapter 3: A promise

After the Festival...

Yami: Alright listen up idiots. Yesterday those bastards attacked us and tried to kidnap Noelle. So one of you idiots has to protect her while we go on a mission.

Finral: OH ME IT'LL BE MY CHANCE TO-

Asta: Captain Yami please pick me. I'll protect Noelle with my life.

Finral: Asta it's my time to shine!!

Yami: Sure kid. -grabs his head- Make sure you protect her.

Asta: OW OW OW YES SIR!!!!!!!!!

Later on that mission

Noelle: So Asta why did you want to protect me.

Asta: Because I.....

Noelle:(I.... come on say it)

Asta: I want to.

Noelle: Huh?

Asta: I want to protect you.

Noelle: Y-You want to protect me.

Asta: I'll always be by your side no matter what Noelle and that's a promise.

Noelle: -blushes-(Why did I even think he'd say it he doesn't love a failure like me)

Asta: Come on let's go.

Noelle: O-Okay.

Normal Pov: The Black Bull's mission was to investigate the attack that had happened the other day and it was Asta's job to protect Noelle no matter what.

Asta: 9,995, 9,996, 9,997, 9,998, 9,999, 10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noelle: So you done?

Asta: I guess.

Noelle: Asta I want to tell you something.(TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM NO WHAT I'M I EVEN THINKING)

Asta: Yeah Noelle?

Noelle: Can we go out on a date.

Noelle pov: When I asked Asta out my heart began beating 2 times faster I liked him for a long time and even told some people or I only told Vanessa since I felt comfortable telling her but I figure if we have a date I can tell him how I feel, but when he said something my heart felt like it was about to explode.

Asta: Uhm sure Noelle.

Noelle: REALLY?!!!!!!!!!

Asta: Yeah. I kinda wanted to go on a date with you.

Noelle: I thought you didn't know what a date was.

Asta: Well I asked Finral and he told me all about dates and girls and how they feel like inside.

Noelle:(Does he know my feelings for him?)

flashback

Finral: I'll teach you all about dates and how girls feel. First if they blush it means they've either fallen for you or are beginning to develop feelings. Second complement them about something.

Asta: So big brain.

Finral: And last if they blush deny say and act all weird then they'll do anything to have you.

Asta: So how do I win girls over?

Finral Pretty sure you don't have to ask me since YOU GOT ALL OF THE GIRLS ER sorry that suddenly came out.(HE'S GOT ALL THE CUTIES WHY IS HE ASKING ME HOW TO WIN GIRLS)

end of flashback

To be continued......