2: Costume Ideas

The next day I wake up and walk to my bathroom to comb my messy hair. I comb my curly hair out and walk back to my room. I put on my uniform and my socks. I walk to my brother's room and knock on the door. 

"Sup dude! Guess what? It's your turn to wake Mia up!" I say walking into his room. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever but you're walking her to school." He says pointing to me. 

"Nope sorry hun you are!" I say walking away from the door. I make my way down to the cafe level to already have two customers there who were our regulars in the morning. 

My friend Ochaco and Mrs. Mitsuki. 

"Iris!" Ochaco says running to me to hug me. 

"Hello, Ochaco!" I smile hugging my friend. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Mitsuki," I say giving the woman a warm smile. 

"Good morning, Iris." The blonde woman says. 

I sit at the counter as my mom places two plates of pancakes one for me which has powdered sugar, whipped cream, and strawberries on them. Ochaco has the same thing but without the whipped cream. 

"So so the entrance exams for UA are coming around soon! Are you still going?" Ochaco asks. 

"Mhm!" I smile as I take a bite of a strawberry. "Ochacoooo!!" We hear a small voice squeal. We both turn to see my little sister running to us. "Morning, Mia." My friend smiles. "Ricky did your hair today didn't he?" My mom asks from the back of the counter. "Mhm, he gave me pigtails!" She says pointing to the pigtails that her hair was tied back in.

"You actually managed not to mess it up this time," I smirk at my brother as he walks to the counter. 

"Oh shut up!" He waves me off as he picks Mia up and sets her on a seat. 

"Hey, can you go get Mitsuki's plate for me please?" My mom asks pointing to the blonde woman. 

"Yes ma'am!" I nod as I get up. I walk over to the table she sits in and take her empty plate. 

"Oh, thank you, Iris." She says. "

No problem! Oh hey, Mrs. Mitsuki, you said you had a son right?" I ask. 

"Yes, why?" She asks. 

"Is he going to the entrance exams at UA?" I ask.

"That boy won't shut up about it! All he talks about is entering UA and becoming the next All Might." She says. 

"Well, maybe I'll see him, I'll keep an eye out for a boy who looks like you!" I smile walking to the counter. I set the plate down and my mom takes it. Since Mia goes to a school that isn't too far away from the cafe Ricky and I take turns walking her to school. 

"Ok Mi time to go are you done?" My brother asks the little girl. 

Mia sets a glass that had apple juice in it and nods at my brother. 

"Oh! Ochaco I made a new drawing of you." I say. 

I stifle through my school bag to look for the drawing. I take it out and slide it to her.

 "OMG! Wow, I love the stars!" She smiles. 

"I thought it really captured your love for space," I say. 

"You girls better hurry up before it's too late." My mom says pointing to the clock. 

"Shoot!" I swallow down the rest of my pancakes and finish my coffee, almost burning my mouth.

I put my pink and white converse on and then Ochaco and I waved goodbye.

"Bye, mom I love you!" I say opening the door.

Ochaco and I walk out of the cafe and hurry to the station. We are stopped though by a huge villain going on a rampage. 

"Well, shoot looks like we're gonna be a little late!" I say. 

A couple of Pro-Heroes were already there including the new Pro, Kuami Woods. The Pros fight the villain until a woman, with a quirk that probably makes her bigger, comes smashing in and defeats the villain with one hit! We make it to the train station and get on our train after the fight. 

"That villain was huge," Ochaco says. 

"Yeah, but did you see that new Pro? I think she said her name was Mt. Lady?" I say to my friend. 

"Yeah!" Ochaco says. We make it to school and take our seats in class. Our teacher talked about UA High School and the entrance exams. Basically telling us that we need to do something with our lives. 

I just want to become a Pro-Hero to keep Mia, my family, and others safe. I say to myself. 

Mia was hurt during a break-in at our house and the villain got to her and she was hurt leaving a scar on her neck. The class goes by like crazy and Ochaco and I walk to the park where we meet Pony Tsunotori one of our other friends. 

"Hey hey how was your day guys?!" Pony asks as we make our way to her. 

Pony doesn't know much Japanese so Ochaco and I help her while she helps us with English.

----------------------------

"Iris can you please teach us drawing!?" My friends beg as we sit on the floor of my room. 

"Ok, ok, one second," I say taking my backpack off. "Hey, wait a second I thought you guys said you wanted to watch a movie??" I asked glaring at my two friends. 

"Uh changed our minds?" The two girls say shrugging their shoulders. 

"Mhm," I say to them.

I grab two pencils and two pieces of paper and hand them to them. 

"Ok how about something easy like, oh I know! How about we design our hero costumes!" I say. "I mean if all three of us are gonna be in UA then we should start our ideas for our costumes!" I say. "Yeah yeah, that sounds great!" Ochaco says. "Ok!" Pony responds. "Great! Ok ready? Set? GO!" I say. I start to sketch out my design. 

The outfit I had in mind was something simple but still had style. "Ok pencils down. We all show our designs in three, two, ONE!" I say turning my paper. We all admire each other's designs and costume choices. "Wow, Ochaco your's looks really cool!" Pony says to Ochaco. "Thanks!" She says. After, Pony and Ochaco head back to their homes and I eat dinner with my family and then follow through with my normal nightly routine and leave Ricky to put Mia to bed tonight being his turn tonight. 

----Author----

The second chapter not so bad looks good and I feel good about it so let me know what you guys think I love to see your comments! As always...

Be kind❤️

Be safe😷

And don't forget to smile!😁

Bye, my lovelies!!!

-✨🦋ricey 米っぽい🦋✨