56: Rescue Mission

----Author----

Uhm yeah so fair warning I'll probably attempt to shove the whole Overhaul Arc into this chapter😬 Also I have two OCs that I want to add here they're apart of the Hissaikai so Iris and company will probably fight them idk but they're going to be in this chapter. Don't come for me for adding OCs I just did!

----------------------

It had been a couple of days since and we were sworn to not say a word to anyone who wasn't there. Ochaco, Tsu, Ejiro, Deku, me, and everyone else who was there were the only ones to know about the mission to save Eri. I remember what Mr. Aizawa said to us after the meeting and that if the mission got too dangerous or the police were wrong in thinking that the League isn't involved we were out of the situation. I didn't care honestly I just want to help in any way I can. I couldn't bear anything else that had anything sad. Ricky and I finally got permission to see Mia in the hospital so I met him by the hospital after school. 

He had a small bunch of flowers in his hand. We walked in and Mom was standing by the front desk waiting for us. We had to sign papers and get wristbands so we could come to the hospital whenever we needed to see her or if Mom and Dad need a break and we have to be with her. Dad was working at the cafe while Mom stayed with Mia. We got to the room and there she was. She was sitting up in her bed flipping through a picture book. I almost balled out crying from the sight of her in the hospital gown, again. She had bandages wrapped around her wrist and one around her head and there was an IV stuck in her arm. 

"Mia!" Ricky and I say running to our sister's side giving her hugs. "Ricky! Iri!" She smiles hugging us back with her small arms. Small tears fell down my face. "Why are you crying?" Mis asks. I sniff and wipe the tears from my face. "I-it's nothing. I'm just glad you're ok." I smile. We stayed with her for a little bit before going. Ricky headed back to UA for the night while I headed back to The Winter Agency, Siberia's agency. The front desk was closed which meant that Ana, Ze, Creek, Ji, Mica, and Siberia were either in their rooms, in the living room, training, or getting ready for dinner. I went up to the living room and Ji along with Zena were sitting there on their phones. 

"I'm back!" I say setting my school bag on the ground next to the couch. "How was it? Your day I mean." Zena asks. "Good." I answer. "Hey, didn't you go see your sister today?" Ji asks. "Yes, she's fine but the doctors are still running tests." I say plopping on the couch next to Ji. "Whenever one of us or Siberia asks you why you want to become a hero you say because of your sister. Why is that? Did something happen?" Ji asks. I take a deep breath as I prepare my nerves. "Well, when I was younger a villain had broken into our house and was trying to look for something I don't know what though. They didn't get anything, thankfully, but when my parents tried to stop 'em they got my sister and cut her neck leaving a scar. I know it might be different but what's happening with this girl who's trapped by the Hissaikai...I just feel like it's happening all over again. And I can't do much about it." I say.

"It's fine to feel that way! I feel responsible for what had happened to my brother and my mom...when I was younger my twin brother, Fritz, and I were inseparable. But when my family and I were out a villain had attacked the city and a building collapsed on Fritz and my mom...I felt so responsible because I could've done something to save them. Stand where they were standing, save them with my quirk, or I could've chosen for us to not leave the house. We feel responsible for so many bad things in life it's natural." Ji says. 

We talked more before eating and going to bed. I plugged in my phone and set it on the bedside table. I fell asleep but was woken up about 4 hours later by a message from Siberia saying that they had found where the girl was. The next day we would rescue her!

-Timeskip, next day the rescue-

Me, Siberia, Zena, Creek, and everyone else met at Sir Nighteye's agency. They had confirmed that Hissaikai had Eri in their stronghold where their leader lived. They had also gotten a permit from the police to search the place. Another good thing was that it seemed like Mirio and Deku were back to their normal selves. I know they had been regretting what happened when they first encountered Eri so seeing them normal made me happy. "It looks like we're doing it..." Ricky says. "Yeah, I'm just glad that we were able to find where she was." Ejiro says. "I know you two were feeling really guilty about what happened but I'm just glad you're back to your normal." I say pointing to Mirio and Deku. "At least they didn't do anything worse to her." Mica says. "Shut up! No one asked you." Ricky and I both say glaring at him.