Chapter 10: Squad Sleepover?

"Pass that bowl you popcorn slut." Veronica declared, ripping the bowl from Levi's hand.

"Vi, that doesn't make any sense." Levi groaned.

"But it was effective, look who has the popcorn now." Parker pointed out as Veronica threw another handful into her mouth.

"She did not get that bowl from making sense, she got that bowl because she ripped it from my hands!" Levi argued.

Let me tell you a thing or two about Parker, Levi, and Veronica. Or rather, something about all three of them in the same room for extended periods of time.

It was like a kindergarten class room.

Veronica and Parker were friends because they were cousins and they were stuck with each other. They had known each other since they were in diapers. Levi came along about three years ago when he got discovered. He sang at one of Melissa's fashion shows and had been friends with Parker ever since. Veronica was a model and seemingly always with Parker, so it was just a matter of time before she met Levi.

And then this big three thing happened, their super power being the ability to shrink each other's ages by about 13 years.

"Charlie, now you're blocking my view." Veronica exclaimed as she sat behind me.

"Charlie is the view." Parker shot back.

"Charlie, move!" Veronica squealed, pushing me into Parker.

Parker obviously wasn't expecting my body to be thrown at him so we both fell off his bed, where we were watching the movie. Apparently he had a large flat screen in his room, that I had missed the last time I was in here. We landed with a thud, but at least I was on top of him and not the other way around.

Levi peeked over the side of the bed and offered me a hand to get back up. I reached out to take it but Parker rolled me over and sat on top of me.

"Parker!" I squealed. The boy weighed way more than me and I could feel myself slowly being crushed more and more.

"Parker! You're going to kill her! Get off!" Veronica screamed, launching herself at him. She managed to knock him off me and I scrambled to get back up.

Levi grabbed me by the waist and threw me back onto the bed. Parker had managed to get up, but Veronica was wrapped around his waist, her hands over his eyes.

"Charlie! I need backup!" Veronica cried.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Trip him! Get him down!"

"You can do that, after you get through me!" Levi screamed, pinning me down onto the bed.

"Unhand me you fool!" I cried, wiggling around on the bed.

All of a sudden Veronica was back, pulling Levi off me, "Damnit woman you need to help me, not get tackled yourself!"

Levi grabbed Veronica by the waist and held her against the wall. I got up and started to go towards them when I realized something was missing.

Where was Parker?

Just then someone grabbed me from behind and threw me over a shoulder.

I had a really nice view of his butt, not that I cared of course. Really I didn't.

I kicked him in the stomach, causing him to drop me. I ran back to the bed, grabbed a pillow, and started repeatedly hitting Parker with it.

And then someone started pounding on the door.