Intro

THE LAST STORY: dead
THIS STORY: A SEQUEL WITH ALL NEW CHARACTERS AND STORY. Ur welcome

I look out over the town on a near by hill. I had just rode on my horse for days to get here. Rumor has it that some spicy spicy anime girls spend there time here. The town was small in a secluded area with desert one way and and grassy field's the other. Many hills were around and you could hear the faint chugaluggin of a train and the loud CHOOCHOO of the train whistle.
   I make my way down the hill and head to the town ridden my horsey. I had my hard boiled egg shirt on and I wore it with pride. A symbol of the town I grew up in as a young child. I dont remember much from being a kid besides the song my mother would sing to me to comfort me after I got decked by the other kids and cried. I shook my head to get rid of the negative thoughts of my childhood.
     I came up to the town and it seemed off. The people who were out stared at me as I rode by. The town seemed awfully quiet. I came up to a tavern and tied my big boy horsey to the wood fence outside and walked in. The floor boards creaked under me as I walked. I took a seat and the bartender walked up to me.
"What can I get ya?"
"Ah just a whiskey please."
"Alrighty." I watched he as he walked over to get a glass.
"we dont get many newcomers around here, its a small town with nothin much to offer. What brings you here?" The bartender asked me as he poured my wiskey. He placed the glass in front on me and I took a swig.
"Rumor has it some spicy anime girls spend time here. Big one, G cup kinda anime girls." I took another swig.
"Well im afraid after the battle over by biggestitest the anime girls ain't commin around anymore. I was in that battle. Horrific it was, men fought over whats better, tits or ass. The land there became red with blood and dead body scattered the fields. It was awful especially to witness that as a young lad. The times have changed but war hasn't. War never changes." I looked at him feeling a tinge of guilt reminding him of something so horrific.
"A-ah well I'm sorry to hear that. May i ask thought, do you know anywhere I can find the big titty g cup, big mommy milker anime girls then?"
"A rare kind. I was told not to give the location for they are an endangered species, but you seem like a nice guy." He too out a map and drew along and path.
"If ya go this way you'll be sure to find them." He spoke in a hush tone. I took the map and stood to leave. Before walking out I turned and spoke.
" thank you, you're a kind man. I wish you the best."
He gave me a simply nod and I turned and left. This is the beginning of my great adventure.

                                   :Authors note:
i dont know what im doing, i did this as joke and now im here i had no idea if i was supposed  to make a new story or add to this one so it may change to be a new story, idk man. My friends asleep, The one who told me to do this. idk what to do so fun times. Also im not good at writing. Plz send help.