10.

Recap-
As I was thinking about what the guy with the bright lights said about somebody coming back with me as I came back I felt somebody tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see....

Waverley••
"BRENT" I yelled. " how the hell are you Alive" I asked tears went past threatening and spilled, " miracles" he spoke, " bring you back from the dead" I said sarcastically and realized this is what God ment. We got in the car and mash drove back to the house, I'm still disappointed about nobody else visiting me Exept hayes but I was sleep when he did Nash told me, I'm actually really said that chris didnt or even Matt really.

-Home-
As I walked into the living room Matt had another blonde on his arm, really Matt really. Everybody looked back, " why the fuck is there another girl in here but me" she asked with a annoyed tone, I wasn't in the mood to talk to any of them really, but I thought about saying bitch this is my house so you can shut the fuck up, but instead just walked upstairs slowly because I was really tired and felt light headed for some reason. I got up to the stairs and went into my room and Matt came in and spoke as I was halfway asleep " I'm sorry I didn't visit you but I've been busy" he said, I mumbled " yeah with your blondes" he replied quietly and so I couldn't here but I did " there alternatives im waiting for you ". I was getting major feels at the moment.

Matthew--
I basically told her I liked her but I intended for her not to hear me but she definitely heard me. She was gonna say something but I walked out not waiting for her to reject me for being a player or a jerk. I honestly think I am ready... To settle down for her. I don't know what's come over me but I'm falling for her. Hard.

__ MORNING__

Waverley••
I woke up and spelt food, I got up still in the clothes from yesterday so I walked to my drawers to get basketball shorts and a tank top and slipped on some nike flip flops leaving my socks on. I opened my door and walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and saw that blonde form yesterday. Has anybody ever been wearing any type of flip flops and trying to sneak into somewhere but the damn sound they make, well this is that time, the girl turned around on the counter and huffed " get out of my kitchen" she spoke sassily, and I got mad. " LOOK NOW, I just woke up and your in my fucking house so calm your ass down before I push you out" I snapped but calmed down a little. Matthew had no shirt on, headphones in, and sweatpants on and obviously did g hear a thing but he was cooking say what. I walked over to him but on my way the slut tripped me and I fell onto matt and we fell on the floor faces inches apart- no centimeters apart. I blushed hard and got up, I didn't want a worst connection between that bitch on the counter. I looked at the bitch and she was glaring at me but when I fell I felt something growing and it wasn't anywhere but his pants. As I walked past her I whispered, " thanks for the trip but you should satisfy that growing lust in his pants before someone else does" and walked out but her small hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the door.
"Look I may seem like the biggest bitch in the world but I'm just really observant and I can see that you obviously like matthew a lot and I mean A LOT, and you obliviously like him the same way so I'm gonna back off and say go get him". I was surprised she said that.
" thanks Kendall" I said smiling and she nodded then picked up her jacket and left.
I walked upstairs to go check on Brent knowing he's still asleep because I know him to well. I walked in the room and sure enough he was sleep. I walked back down and Kendall was there again did she leave, " i went to my car but I'm still gonna back off... a little" she said the last part rather quietly. I sighed but she was in the Living room and Matt came in with two plates and say beside her. He looked at me and winked and me having feelings for him I blushed and rushed to the kitchen and opened the fringe but MATT came in with the plates, how the fuck did they eat so fast? ME BEING FUCKING STUPID I WENT OVER TO HIM AND KISSED HIM. This may seem cliche but there were sparks everywhere and fireworks in my stomach and I felt like we were the only to people in the world.

__Matthew___

She kissed me and I kissed back instantly. This may seem cliche but there were sparks everywhere and fireworks in my stomach and I felt like we were the only to people in the world. She pulled away and mumbled a " sorry " ad I smiled and her nervousness, she was blushing but I brought her chin up to look at me and said, " I'm willing to make this marriage thing work if you are" her face lit up. " deal " she said. I walked back into the living room. " Kendall out the door the plan worked" I Said it may seem rude but she's a little off.
She nodded and mumbled a few ungodly words but she grabbed her jacket and left. I turned around and saw Waverley drinking her water peacefully. She smiled at me and pecked my lips then ran upstairs, " where are you going " I asked," To check on brent" she yelled. brent I swear he's dead so I followed her up. She went into the guess room and I poked my head in sure enough it was Brent but how, I was snapped out of my thoughts, " Hey man" Brent smiled. " hey brent" I said. He picked up the game controller and got back to his game while I left the room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok so in 2 chapters you may hate me sorry I'm saying this as a early warning.

Vine- Hella Nash

Twitter-SimplyNashs