18.

I woke up- wait I fell asleep. I was planning on taking a walk but sleep overtook me I suppose. Anyway I got up to my phone buzzing. I read the caller ID and it said unknown, I'm a curious human ok.
" Hello" I said in a questioning tone.
"Hey Waverley "
"This is I and who is this" I spoke,
"Austin" he said I snapped up and said,
" Hey it's been forever " I said he was my hot crush from my old school who also he opened to be my best friend,
" Wanna meet up " he said sounding nervous,
" yeah sure where"
" Starbucks"
" deal " I said and hung up. I got up and went to the bathroom and did what I needed. I walked out a put in black skinny jeans, a fitted grey croptop sweater, combat boots and a plaid shirt around my waist. I grabbed my phone and my penny board and walked downstairs and saw matthew and madison making out,ugh. Right then the memories from last night took over I finally snapped out of it and cleared my throat.
" Tell Nash or whoever is wakes up first im going out somewhere" I said and matt stopped me,
" where is this somewhere"
" just a old friend" I said and walked out.

A/N: Austin is dadd- *cough* Hottie Nolan gerard Funk

I put my penny board down and skated and made it to starbucks and got off, I felt somebody watching me but shook it off. I walked in and saw Austin sitting at a booth, I sat in front of him.
" Hey" I said, his head snapped up,
" Hey how are you " he questioned,
" good and you" I said
" I feel like... I want a hug" he said, his sillyness always make me laugh, I got up and gave him a big hug.
" one second " he said as we pulled apart and I nodded. 5 minutes later he came back with drinks, my favorite how'd he remember.
" how'd you remember" I asked
" I couldn't forget anything about a beautiful person" he said and I blushed.
" come on" he added as we walked out the doors. I didn't realize his arm was around me until I spoke again,
" so where are we going" I asked.
" Remeber our favorite spot" he said raising a eye brow. I looked at him in confusion and then in hit me in the head with a sledgehammer.
" THE PARK" I yelled cheering.
" yeah " he laughed, we walked on talking and laughing his arm still around me until somebody popped out with madison from nowhere.
"Hy waverley" matt said,
" Hey" I trailed off sighing does he always have to ruin a good thing.
" oh Austin this is my friend matthew and his ugh girlfriend madison" I said realizing it was awkward.
" nice to meet you" Austin said holding his hand out,
" nice too meet you to man" Matt said while shaking his head. was he that watching me feeling I don't even know, I k ow for sure he's not stalker material... I think.
" we're gonna get going " I said snapping out of it as madison was beginning to flirt with Austin, both back off he's my dadd- shit hottie ok? Ok!
They nodded and let us though.
" I sense you don't like either of them any" Austin chuckled,
" well your senses are right" I laughed. I looked back just to make sure they weren't following us and they were in the same spot but staring... Coldly both of them.
" why don't you like them" he said as we made it to the park and sat on the swings.

.

.
It took a good 30 minutes to tell him the story from the beginning and by the end his mouth was dropped... Low.
" and Madison's just a huge Thot" i finished.
" I heard about her but woah your life was uh tough" he chuckled, I giggled nodding.

After a while we were back to laughing and talking we were now laying on the grass looking at the clouds.
" ITS A UNICORN" Austin yelled,
" ITS A DOG MAN" I yelled back,
" UNICORN" he yelled
" DO- he cut me off by kissing me, best way to shut me up we pulled apart and smiled.
" it's a unicorn" I said and he chuckled.
" your so cute you now that " he said and I was blushing.

5 minutes later I was 50 shades of red, not grey but red.
" stop making me blush" I giggled as I put my head on his lap.
" and that giggle" he laughed, now I'm 51 shades of red, thanks and thanks.
" STOOP" I wined, " I'm 51 shades of red" I added.
" a cute- I kissed him to shut him up.
" ok ok" he chuckled and we got up preparing to head home.
" you can stay over because as i remember your house is 15 minutes away" I said.
" I moved and it's now only 7 minutes boom but for you I stay over" he smiled that gorgeous smile. I rolled my eyes playfully as we started to walk. I saw Matthews car drive by, WAS HE FOLLOWING OR WATCHING US... That little devil.

We walked in the house and matt and Madison were watching spongebob. I felt four arms wrap around me I looked to see jack g and shawn I hugged the back.
" so now you wanna hug me" I laughed. They squeezed harder and let go.
" AUSTIN" they yelled i racing him in a brohug which he gladly returned. Nash and the others ran down at his name being yelled and they all had a reunion and matthew pulled me to the other room.
" why the hell is he here" he scowled,
" why not" I smirked, why doe he care he has madison and we all know that apology wasn't real.
" he's taking my friends and how do temper know him" he growled,
" well for one don't ever growl at me and number two no he's or he's reuniting and number three we were all childhood best friends and they haven't seen him in a while and then you came along when he moved" I was basically telling him he was a replacement just not directly.
" whatever, you need to calm your ass when your tone" he said,
" yeah mmhm and you need to lower your jealous level because it's going through the roof" I hugged pointing to the ceiling.
" do you like him" once he said that fire was every in his eyes I took a step back.
" if I said I-I d-did" I stuttered what he looked like a maniac when he was mad.
" it's a yes or no" I growled again.
" Yes okay and we kissed a few times what do you care" I felt my confidence went back in place. He went out the backdoor and punched a tree and in it was A DENT. How strong is he what the hell is he a fucking superhuman.
I went back into the room and let him calm his shit. Austin wrapped his arms around me and I smiled then matthew came back in and his knuckles were bloody.
" what happened man" Austin asked considered. He rally was a sweety.
" n-nothing" he stutters as he looked at Austin with his arms around me.
" I'm gonna check on him and by the way he punched a tree" I told them missing Austin on the cheek and he nodded. I walked upstairs and into the bathroom and saw matt wincing as he rinsed his knuckles off. I sighed and walked in and said, " sit on the sink" and he did as I told.

It took ten minutes but I finished and wrapped it. He leaned in and I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back.
" I'm sorry I just can't" I said walking out and back downstairs.

Matthew•• - short pov-
I can't believe I did that. I'm a stupid fuck. After she told me she liked him I should have known she wouldn't have gone for. I saw a razor on the floor, what the hell am I doing. I cut my wrist and winced but soon every inch of stress was released. I cleaned my wrist off and wrapped that and threw the razor out the window, I will never do that again I'm not gonna be depressed I'm gonna move in. I have too. I think?

Austin••
I really do honestly like Waverley. But I also feel as if matthew is trying to get her back after what she told me I have to keep them apart so she doesn't get hurt again. This isn't just for my benefit but hers.
" hey can I talk to you" I asked her. It's time to get what I always wanted her.
" yeah" she nodded and followed me.
" I know we just reunited but other than the long time away we've known eachother for 18 years. I wanted to k ow if you'd go out with Me" I asked and she blushes hard and kissed em pulled away and said " yes".
With that I smiled as big as I don't even know I just want her to be safe and loved. She's a perfect human who deserves a perfect life. We walked back into the other room and there was one spot and I sat down and pulled her into my lap. I saw matthew scowling and I scowled back. Soon I heard soft snored and looked down and Waverley was sleep. She was so cute sleep, she was cute asleep and awake at that. Why do I love her so much oh yeah because she's her.

Vine- Hella Nash
Twitter- SimplyNashs
It's on a track I just need to know which one because I just brought it back off matts track but I promise it will go back to his track because well who doesn't wanna be in his track.
Anyway how'd like it?