4.

Waverleys pov•
I got up threw on black sweatpants a grey tank top and my white vans I put my phone in my pocket and went to starbucks. I know typical white girl but oh well starbucks is life. " could I have a cotton candy frappe" I asked she nodded a yes and within 5 minutes I got my drink and left. I walked out and I saw Matthew had a girl pinned against his car literally sucking each other's faces off. I decided to ignore it. ( in all those other fanficts they'll go address it she couldn't give less fucks tho 😃). I turned the opposite way and walked away. Then I realized I left my penny board here a few weeks ago. I walked back into starbucks went to the back and grabbed my neon pink and green penny board. I'm allowed back there rich girl hello. I don't really like the money because that's when you start to get trust issues are they real friends or just using you. I walked out and they were still sucking eachothers faces off. Oh well my penny board slipped out from under my arm since my phone was in one hand and my drink was in the other. They stopped here heated make out session and looked my way. " SHIT" I partially yelled. It was in the right position anyway so I just hopped on and rode away. I turned back to see them staring at me. Matthew had anger in his eyes and the girl had lust I hope for matthew. I arrived home and unlocked the door and walked in not noticing matts car was in the driveway. I walked upstairs and heard noises I recognized them and ran back downstairs to avoid everything. I grabbed my penny board quietly and ran out closing the door as soft as possible. I'm #1 not gonna get traumatized by opened the door just to tell and walk back out, #2 I don't want to be blinded by the " flashing", #3 I have no fucks to give so oh well. I went to the mall. I sat down in a cafe and a guy sat across from me. " yes?" I asked rather nicely. " hey there's no other seats so can I sit here" he said to me. I looked around and it was only like 10 people in here and like 30 seats but whatever. " sure" I said he was cute. " what's your name" he asked. " Waverley" I said. " and yours" I added. " my names Chris Collins" he said. We talked for a little and then we exchange numbers. " I'll text you later I have to go bye" I said nicely. He nodded. I walked up to the counter and ordered a cotton candy frappe and walked out. I penny boarded home and walked in. Matthew and that girl were on the couch watching a movie. " why is she in here babe" I heard her whisper. " because I live here" I snapped. She looked surprised then her eyes filled with hatred. " sorry I'm jut really tired". I said with a fake smile I really didn't give two shits but I was being nice. It really wasn't my place if Matt wants to fuck our parents over fine by me. I'm not doing anything wrong. I texted Chris and saw he put his contact in as " Chris ❤️😍💦". I chuckled and walked upstairs.

Waverley❤️👑😍- heyy
Chris❤️😍💦- hey love
Waverley❤️👑😍- what are you up too
Chris❤️😍💦- nothing just talking to a beautiful girl
Waverley❤️👑😍- aww well if I may so you aren't so bad yourself
Chris❤️😍💦- I'm feeling rather tired come cuddle with meeee
Waverley❤️👑😍- I can't I'm feeling the same way so we can go to starbucks tomorrow and meet up 😴

I sat in the chair and fell asleep. Later I woke up to matthew on the bed watching tv. He had my phone in his hand I should have put my password back on I took it off when I was at my God sisters and her daughter was playing on my phone so I took the password off. Matt looked at me. " what" I said and snatched my phone and he was reading my messages. " come let down on the bed" he said. " no not after what happened earlier in that bed" I said I'm serious it disgusted me. I'll only sleep in a bed that people had sex in if I'm one of those people other wise id puke. I went back to sleep realizing he was glaring at me as I drifted off.
_____________________

Sorry I know it's rather short I'll update as soon as I can

Vine- Hella Nash

Twitter- SimplyNashs