16.

•- not gonna describe the outfit so it's at the top- •

Waverley••
I woke up with my head on Nate's lap. I yawned and got up and went upstairs. I was on my way to Nash's room when I remember they left. What if they forgets me? What if they don't even remember me and delete my contact?
Nash has done it before he might be my brother but he forgot my name once and deleted my contact, best brother right?! I felt a year slipped and I quickly wiped it away and went to my room. I closed the door and stripped down. I took a shower, and got out and wrapped a towel around me and put on what I needed and put on a outfit. I walked downstairs grabbed my bag and left, Nate was still asleep so I was good. I felt my back pocket, Lord, I looked in my back pack and found it. My phone. I unlocked it and scrolled threw my contacts and found Nash's. I hesitated but I pressed the call icon.
It ring a few times then he answered.
" hey " I said
" Hey I'm really sorry I can't talk ill call you back later" he said and with that he hung up. I knew it was too good to be true, I put my phone in my pocket and sighed. I walked into starbucks and got a few whistles from guys but I ignored it and then I saw a blonde she looked like, THE ONE MATT WAS WITH. I thought about talking to her then matts face with that smile of his flashed across my mind and I smiled, i gasp and shook the image away. I got my double caramel Frappe and left.

By time a few hours past it was 5 o'clock in the afternoon and Nash or cam hasn't called or anybody at that. Nate was cooking and I was watching Barney because why the hell not.

_ After dinner _

Tonight Nate left to go back to his own house. I was now in my bed scrolling through Twitter, and I saw a tweet from literally Everyone I " used to " talk to.

@NashGrier- Visiting the town where the best people are in 3 days be prepared for this Magcon this'll be better than the rest

@TaylorCaniff- Visiting the town where the Griers live...

@CameronDallas- Can't wait to see @ItsWaveGrier I miss woo

@CarterReynolds- Going to the town that we all love

@AaronCarpenter- All I have to say is reunited with @ItsWaveGrier

I miss my aaron he was always the innocent one

@JackJackJohnson- MEEP BEE DO BOOP I LOVE WOO

@JackGilinsky- bah humbug can't wait to see the chicks themselves @MadisonBeer @ItsWaveGrier

I almost choked to death on air, why the duck would he even say that Thots name, if he brings her he'll be the least one I talk to

@ShawnMendes- Free song goes to the girl we haven't talked to in forever @ItsWaveGrier

@ItsMatthewEspinosa- 😑😑🐸☕️😏😏😑😑

What the fucks up with him. I tweeted something real quick then put my phone up and went to sleep, they actually remembered me smeh.

@ItsWaveGrier- I am so happy to see my boys 😜
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I honestly don't know the length of this im just gonna publish and leave it at that.

What did matt mean by his tweet?
A- idek myself 😜

Vine-Hella Nash
Twitter-SimplyNashs
Kik- Jadia_Galaxy

^ it's a galaxy that's really amazing so why not base my name on it ^