12.

[[ New Waverley at the top}}

1 Year later
Waverley•_•
I am the same person exept I its my hair light blue and got a nose stud. Other than those minor details I'm the same person. I'm sharing a apartment with Nash and cam as we vowed, we dropped off the grid. Nash died his hair a light brown and got a lip ring. Cameron died his hair black and got yellow contacts. I walked downstairs and grabbed the dirty clothes and walked out the apartment and down to the wash room.
As I walked into the washing room I saw a guy he had black hair and a lip ring. My phone lit up as I was putting our clothes in the washing machine. " hello" I answered.
" hey Waverley we haven't talked in a while" brent said
" hey Brenty-poo" I said smiling. The guy on the other side of me putting his stuff in the dryer snapped his head towards me and I saw those chocolaty brown eyes, they remind me of someone, but who?

" ok brent I'll meet you there " we hung up and I put my phone down.
After I finished putting me and the guys stuff in I- damn forgot the the detergent. " hey do you have any detergent" I asked the guy. " yeah" he smiled passing it to me, I know that voice and smile from where, OH MY GOD, no it can't be, it isn't matthew doesn't look like that and was relived. I put some detergent in and returned it to that guy and picked up the basket and left. I was halfway down the hall and somebody yelled " HEY WAIT" I turned and it was that guy, did he remember me?," hey you left your Phone" he said, he obliviously didn't and I i smile and Walked away.

Matthew--
I knew those blue eyes, pretty smile, angelic voice, and amazing style from somewhere. I couldn't put my finger on it. I walked back into the laundry room and remembered that her phone screen said ' PROPERTY OF WAVERLEY' it obliviously wasn't her, she didn't have blue hair or a nose stud just a stomach piercing.

Waverley••
I walked out and back to my apartment. I changed into a shirt me and the other magcon a boys made, we all made own that says " I AM WAVERLEY GRIER" and there's say there names. I put my black one on and light neon blue jeans and my black vans with a bracelet. I put a pink flower crown on my head and grabbed my phone and stuck it in my pocket and walked out my room and downstairs and out of my apartment. I was meeting brent and down more friends at starbucks in the mall.

Matthew••
I put my black, " I AM MATTHEW ESPINOSA " short on with some black jeans and my white vans. I was meeting my girlfriend and my side chick which I tell my Girlfriend is my Bestfriend. We were going to the starbucks at the mall. I walked downstairs and out of my apartment and out the lobby.

- At the mall starbucks--Waverley••

We all had ordered and we were walking out when I bumped into somebody. " I'm so sorry" I said looking down but read his shirt instead, " I AM MATTHEW ESPINOSA" it read, these were one of a kind shirts they went for sell or anything one was just for ourselves. I looked up at the guy I met earlier oh my god it was Matt.

Matthew-
A girl bumped into me, " I'm so sorry" she said looking down, I read her shirt, " I AM WAVERLEY GRIER" she had blue hair- she looked up oh my god the girl I met earlier was , her.

Vine- Hella Nash

Twitter- SimplyNashs