★ 07. to 'bathe'

Your arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to you in order to strengthen the kiss.

You wanted something to hold on to as you felt his hands roam around your body, but with the limited space you were provided with, you could only grab on to his hair. 

The blue eyed male pulled away to give you air upon feeling you tap his shoulder a few times, he took a quick look at your current state. The tips of your hair were drenched and stuck to you, your thin clothes flowed with the water, the way you panted, and the way your eyes looked clouded—everything about you at the moment made him think his decision of calling you was correct.

You looked up again as a way to ask for another kiss, but your breath hitched when he dove for your exposed neck instead.

"So it is you, after all?" he questioned as his hands traveled underneath your night clothes, glazing over your thighs softly, but pleasurably. 

He questions you, but he already knew the answer. He wouldn't be here, with you in the middle of the night with the excuse of drawing him a bath, if he wasn't certain.

You managed to crack a proud grin, but your unsteady breaths and the fact that your body trembled with every touch from him didn't support the image you wanted to portray. "If...If I wasn't, did you think I would be this calm...in a situation like this...?"

"I suppose not." he muttered right beside your ear, the sensation of his hot breath making contact with your ear sent vibrations through your body.

Your one last time was here. The one you've been wishing for.

Finally, after all the thoughts that plagued your mind, that played with your head, that caused conflict with your feelings─it was here, in the form of a blonde male with eyes of blue jewels who was currently busy with leaving his marks all over your exposed skin. 

The water felt just right, but everywhere he touched felt as if it was burning. He was an addicting flame you were helplessly attracted to.

Your one last time was here, but were you really willing to let this be the last time you were going to experience something like this?

Yes. You were willing to sacrifice anything just so you could feel his fingers travel all your body again, feel his lips pressed against yours once more. 

But what about afterwards?