Prologue

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS MATURE CONTENT. IT IS FULL WITH ANGST, SMUT, VIOLENCE, CUTTING AND BULLYING. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT COMMENT/PRIVATE MESSAGE ME SAYING THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU WHEN I CLEARLY PUT IT IN MY DESCRIPTION. YOU ARE NOT BLIND. also, mind my grammar mistakes n spellings pls k. VVVvvvv cringey plot. made this when I was 12 yr old. I'm older now.

Lucy was just recently transferred in the school. She didn't know anyone until her friend, Lisanna who has white short haired approached her. "Hi Lucy! I'm Lisanna" She greeted her. Lucy smiled back in returned.

They got pretty well with each other. She knew Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Erza and everyone else. She was being treated like family. A second family she ever had. She enjoyed the memories, the fantasies and everything.

Until, one day Lisanna and Lucy were walking side by side near the river. "You've gotten prettier Lucy!" Lisanna smiled shyly. Lucy just giggled in embarrassment. "Now don't you say that. We're all equal here" Lucy replied to her compliment. They just laughed it off.

All of the sudden, an incoming car was coming towards Lisanna's direction. "Lisanna!" Lucy screamed as she ran towards her but she didn't manage to push her away. Both of them were hit by a car. Lisanna rolled down the hill and fell into the river while Lucy was laying on the road unconscious.

The next thing happened was Lucy found herself lying in the hospital bed. She looked around the room to figure out what happened. Until she came to realisation, "Lisanna!" she yelled out loud. Mirajane woke up from a nap in surprised. "Lucy!" Mirajane yelled her name as she hugged her immediately.

Lucy was confused at the moment. "Mira? Why're you here? Where's Lisanna?" Mirajane looked at her with sorrow eyes. "She died" she replied to her sadly. Lucy didn't know what to do. She panicked but she remain calm.

"What exactly happened?" Mirajane asked her. "We were walking.. but suddenly incoming car was coming towards her and I tried to save her but it was too late" Lucy replied to her question.

Mirajane understood. She got up and walked away without saying anything. It must've been hard for her since it was her little sister.

Lucy felt uncomfortable. Natsu and Gray came in the room. "Lucy. You killed her didn't you" Natsu said with killing eyes. Gray looked at him then to Lucy. "No, I didn't" Lucy replied to him calmly.

"Lies. You're a murderer. You're going to regret this!" Natsu yelled at her as he slammed the door shut. Gray sighed heavily. "It makes sense you know. Why else would she drown?" Gray asked her as he followed Natsu.

Lucy looked at them in confusion. "Are they actually dumb?"

Ever since then, they've been bullying Lucy since Lucy was the only one who survived. They wanted Lisanna, her cheerful tone back but no one wanted Lucy. She became an outcast. Not many people approached her since the rumours turned out to be Lucy the serial killer that kills her own best friend.

Jennifer on the other hand was a nice, lovely girl. She was almost like Lisanna. She approached Lucy and was there for her. But what thing that was suspicious was, Jennifer tried to make her life even more miserable. In fact she was the one who created the false rumours.

author's note;
idk anymore.