Chapter 2

When she told me that there was a transfer student coming to our school, I didn't believe her. Who wants to come at this shitty school that puts innocent face when they're doing something bad?

A crowd of fangirl were screaming. I shrugged and kept on walking to my class. Apparently, they were blocking my way. I groaned in annoyance due to the fact that I had to deal with this early in the morning.

I pushed my way to the crowd, although they were pushing each other while screaming insanely. My shoulder were in pain from yesterday's fighting and the girls pushing it, wasn't making it any better.

I somehow managed to get out but it wasn't completely. I was at the centre and saw this Blonde fucker that made everyone blocking the way of the classroom.

I clicked my touch making a 'tch sound when I saw him. He was busy playing with his fangirl that he doesn't notice my existence, but then again, who does?

He was literally standing and struggling to get inside the classroom but the fangirls were pulling him. Guess he was that hot? "Excuse me, but I would like to go in the class with peace" I said out loud, not caring what they're gonna say since it'll probably be like "What a party pooper".

They stopped screaming and looked at me. I know that kind of face they made towards me. It was filled with hatred and that's fine. "I dont care if you hate me but at least let me study and getting education unlike you people screaming and want his attention" I blurted out.

"Ugh Lucy, no wonder they bullied you!" one of them shouted before they walked away. The blonde fucker just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say. "You don't need to thank me. I just wanna study" I said as if I was reading his mind. Slowly my hands reached the doorknob until I heard him say, "How can I repay you?"

I stopped my actions and turned my face to him. "By being an air" I replied as I walked inside. I didn't want to be involved with him since I knew he could be bothersome.

I sat at my usual place but only to find harsh words on my desk.

Go die, you freak!
Nobody loves you!
You're just an accident.
Go kill yourself, you fucking whore.

Another day, another hatred. Luckily for me, I brought myself a wet tissues and started wiping the marker. "What a waste of ink" I sighed heavily.

As I was wiping, Jennifer with her two pig tails decided to approached me. "Hi Lucufer!" I stopped what I was doing and looked at her with my narrowed eyes. "What's up with you? You don't like the new nickname I came up?" She worriedly said as she gave me those puppy eyes.

"No, is that supposed to be a pun?"

"Nope, but it'll be one day" she giggles. She stopped when she saw my desk. She looked like she's disappointed. "Are you okay?" she asked me. I smiled at her.

"I'm smiling. Of course I'm fine" the truth was, I wasnt okay nor do I want to be. This happened almost everyday so it wasn't something new.

"I'm used to it." i told her with a giantic smile. She nodded and walked away to see the new transfer student which I was guessing that blonde fucker.

The homeroom teacher was talking about something. Not that I was focusing. I was busy daydreaming thinking, who gave them the mission to do all of these to me?

I didn't have much friends except for Jennifer. Although it was suspicious at first since she was one of the popular group that everyone loves. She suddenly became friends with me and I think it's luck.

"You can sit next to Lucy. The blonde girl" I heard someone called my name and I was in confusion. I looked to my left and saw, "blonde fucker?!" I yelled out loud. The blonde fucker just looked at me with full of surprises. "Blonde.. fucker? Are you describing yourself?" He said as everyone in the class making the "oooh she got roasted" sound.

I rolled my eyes in embarrassment. I regretted saving his fucking ass earlier today. Why out of all classes, he's in mine?!

Author's Note;
hi. I'm confused as well cause I don't know where the story is going anymore since I've stopped continuing writing like years ago. the reason why I haven't been updating lately was I didn't know what to write and I didn't have time to do so. I was busy preparing for my exams. but I'm slowly making my way to update this book and finish it for once and for all!