Chapter 8

,author's note;
I did not update cuz i forgot but it's ok tho I'm here now haha 27th October 2018 (":

Sting couldn't stop staring at her flaws and her so called 'imperfection'. he loves her the way she is. you could say that he's a boyfriend material after all, it's written in the label.

their fingers were intertwining as they walked around the town. it was night time and the sceneries were beautiful as moonlight were everywhere.

she looked at the decorations, memorizing every single thing. she was amazed by it. you could tell her brown orbs were shining.

sting loved that looked. he smiled to himself as he brought her to the restuarant he booked earlier today. being the gentleman he was, he pulled the chair for her. lucy was surprised by his action but giggled anyway.

she sat down as sting pushed the chair inside as he sat down. he was nervous since it has been so long that he took a girl out on a date.

she noticed him being nervous and was panicking thinking that the date would go wrong. she put her hand on top his bare hand. "don't be nervous" she smiled warmly. her voice calmed sting down.

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful. I can't resist myself" sting smirked at the last sentence making the poor girl's heart beats.

"s-stop saying that. now you're making me feel all flustered" lucy pouted in a cute way. sting laughed at out and blink his eyes slowly.

he looked at her as if she was the only girl in this world. "you're so fucking beautiful" sting once again said, maybe like a hundredth time. honestly, he wouldn't mind repeating those words because it was the truth.

lucy's smile grew big. her face was bright red. she heard it so many times from him but it never failed to make her flustered.

"so what would you like to order, princess?" sting asked her as he looked at the menu. lucy, on the other hand was puzzled by the nickname he gave her. "princess?"

sting realised what he said. "I'm sorry.. you don't like it?" sting asked worriedly. he was anxious thinking about what lucy's gonna say.

but instead lucy replied with, "no I was surprised by the nickname and I love it". sting sighed in relieved.

"so what is my princess going to order?" sting asked one more time and smirked at the thought of adding 'my princess'. lucy blushed silently and acting like she wasn't bothered by it.

"I'd like you in the menu please" she jokingly said as sting was shocked by her reply.

"woah tiger, you can eat me tonight" sting playfully winked at her making her face even red. "o-okay! I'd like a spaghetti!" lucy stuttered due to her embarrassment.

"we can do a spaghetti blowjob though" sting whistles after he said that. acting like he didn't say anything wrong.

lucy rolled her eyes in annoyance. "you're gonna make me lose appetite you know?"

sting just looked at her, with his jaw dropped and his hands on his chest acting like he was hurt by her words. "you're the one who's making it dirty, I was just playing along" he laughed making lucy hit him playfully.